Who knows where to get the highest contract for MOO?

That is our thing for sure, three different guys from three different spots talking the same topic.

There are some great YouTube videos out there Dave has some good stuff same with Jeff Root.

I really like the Let's talk about Comp. The Producer v upline back and forth. Not trashing each others methods of business but standing their ground. Good chit.

I take PayPal or Wine :1biggrin:

I have no Idea what everyone else has so how would we know if our contract is high or not. I know what I get with Todd is higher that what I had under a different IMO.

Yeah, you pretty much have to be the MGA for Mutual to get higher than what we have.

I think the 10+ year renewals are important. I have policies on the books still from 13 years ago. The last time I checked I still had 75 on the books past 10 years. And I would only write maybe 100 policies a year back. So it seems like a lot to still be on the books for me.

I would rather have a renewal loaded contract than a high first year for sure. I would guess about 1/3 of my yearly income is first year commissions now a days. The rest is all renewals.

I don't have any contracts with moo tho

Latest posts

Back