Working TM Leads Day 2

All uplines are not created equal. I agree that he should not get an upline that charges for the teaching. But an upline where one gets street and also trains is very valuable.

This poster needs an upline that knows how to sell FE. He needs to learn from that upline.

I was prety successful in the life insurance business. But my business took off once I got with Travis Tubbs, Tim Winders and Dan Runge and learned from them.

I disagree. Sure taking 45-55% is suicide with LH. But taking 85-100% for 3-6 months are so with releases up front to speed your learnin curve could be huge for securing success.Education costs

Ya. I was refering to LH and their 75 55 35 commission. It's nearly impossible to profit after expenses.

All uplines are not created equal. I agree that he should not get an upline that charges for the teaching. But an upline where one gets street and also trains is very valuable.

This poster needs an upline that knows how to sell FE. He needs to learn from that upline.

I was prety successful in the life insurance business. But my business took off once I got with Travis Tubbs, Tim Winders and Dan Runge and learned from them.

What he is saying here was my main point. I agree if you are independent and you are responsible for your success. I guess it was an assumption on my end that he had an upline that would have trained him.

However if he does have an upline who does provide training, they failed big time. either they didn't bother to train him on calling his leads or they decided not to. either way, its bad. However, it would seem that he doesn't have a training upline. Hopefully he gets some help here.

What he is saying here was my main point. I agree if you are independent and you are responsible for your success. I guess it was an assumption on my end that he had an upline that would have trained him.

However if he does have an upline who does provide training, they failed big time. either they didn't bother to train him on calling his leads or they decided not to. either way, its bad. However, it would seem that he doesn't have a training upline. Hopefully he gets some help here.

It goes both ways.

For every person who gets on this forum and believes they are god's gift to insurance when the ink on their license is barely dry, about 10 more are contacting GAs, IMOs, companies, etc. and thinking the same thing.

Some people are simply untrainable. They believe they know it all already. I'm not saying this guy is or isn't, but there are plenty who are.

It goes both ways.

For every person who gets on this forum and believes they are god's gift to insurance when the ink on their license is barely dry, about 10 more are contacting GAs, IMOs, companies, etc. and thinking the same thing.

Some people are simply untrainable. They believe they know it all already. I'm not saying this guy is or isn't, but there are plenty who are.

You are right. He very well could have been trained on this but simply chose to ignore it or think he needed to reinvent the wheel. I certainly have seen that many times.

You are right. He very well could have been trained on this but simply chose to ignore it or think he needed to reinvent the wheel. I certainly have seen that many times.

Didn't try to reinvent anything. I normally try to book appointments over the phone. I asked the IMO president about which script would he consider to use since I have never done it via TM leads. I normally do it through internet leads. He then told me the script to use and that's the script I used. It was a pretty long script which I can forward to anyone on here but I figured if that script was what was recommended by the president why not use it. I used it. It didn't work. I see everyone agreed with me that I should simply book the appointment and will go back to how I did it before.

The president of the IMO told me even that he should get together with me and train me a bit and then that was it. I never heard from him about the training.

Didn't try to reinvent anything. I normally try to book appointments over the phone. I asked the IMO president about which script would he consider to use since I have never done it via TM leads. I normally do it through internet leads. He then told me the script to use and that's the script I used. It was a pretty long script which I can forward to anyone on here but I figured if that script was what was recommended by the president why not use it. I used it. It didn't work. I see everyone agreed with me that I should simply book the appointment and will go back to how I did it before.

The president of the IMO told me even that he should get together with me and train me a bit and then that was it. I never heard from him about the training.

Then follow up with him. No need to be a pest, but you need to follow up. No one is going to want you to succeed more than yourself.

That could be the problem. I would never do anything that O'bama recommended!;)

Latest posts

Back