You Ever Think About how Much Money You Waste on Leads?

I used to toss my Zang Chung leads into a drawer until I had a bad week and went out door knocking them. True story: one of the daughters of a lead was in tight with the local Buddhist temple & told me the Monk wanted to get life insurance on everyone. She said about 500 members.

She ended up getting stationed far away as she was in the military so it never ended up happening but I'm still following up with her from time to time.

I used to toss my Zang Chung leads into a drawer until I had a bad week and went out door knocking them. True story: one of the daughters of a lead was in tight with the local Buddhist temple & told me the Monk wanted to get life insurance on everyone. She said about 500 members.

She ended up getting stationed far away as she was in the military so it never ended up happening but I'm still following up with her from time to time.

Talk to Lee about the Hmong community. About the only people I've had a difficult time with are Arabs and Southeast Asians. If rice is a staple of your diet, I want to talk to you.

And I'm sure there are people doing great with Arabs and Southeast Asians as well, I haven't.

Talk to Lee about the Hmong community. About the only people I've had a difficult time with are Arabs and Southeast Asians. If rice is a staple of your diet, I want to talk to you.

And I'm sure there are people doing great with Arabs and Southeast Asians as well, I haven't.

Arabs, Indian or otherwise middle eastern are just like Hispanic lower close ratio but the ones that do sign reffer well. In Fact, Middle Eastern Arab and Indian are an amazing referral source

Asians are tough though

Arabs, Indian or otherwise middle eastern are just like Hispanic lower close ratio but the ones that do sign reffer well. In Fact, Middle Eastern Arab and Indian are an amazing referral source

Asians are tough though

I'm a bit the opposite, but probably just personal style as much as anything.

I buy 15 leads a week and only sell 3 to 5 of them so I spend around $300 a week on junk. Worked in north Walton county FL this week and have never seen so many gated drives with private property, posted and no trespassing signs. Not gated communities, but shacks. Had to call to be let in and none agreed. Very few doors I knocked on let me in. None could give me a why other than they misunderstood. Card plainly states life insurance. I only want leads that want to buy. Reckon Doug will sell me those? 3 sales out of 15 is OK, but weeding out those deadbeats is hard work.

ever think about all the dough u made with dem leads

Asians are tough though

For Muslim Arabs, its against the Koran to own a life insurance policy. Thats a lead I'd throw away. They would much rather prepay for a funeral at the local funeral home.

I have written tons of Arabs, Indians. In fact I will take an immigrant with a good visa over an natural born citizen. Now that said, I sell term and come here mostly for good sales advice not fe.

That said in the term market I love them. They tend to make a little money and when the say let's do it; they mean let's do it.

For Muslim Arabs, its against the Koran to own a life insurance policy. Thats a lead I'd throw away. They would much rather prepay for a funeral at the local funeral home.
I don't run into a lot of Muslims in the demographics that I generally work. But I sold a policy to a guy who I do business with who is Muslim, and if I remember correctly, of Saudi descent. Is there a difference on that topic for different communities? For example, do Shi'a and Sunni Muslims have different views on life insurance?

Back