Equita Vs Fexcontracting Vs FEAgentMentor Vs Theinsurancesquad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an old saying that there's two sides to every story and truth is somewhere in the middle. That's a lie. Truth is truth.

I know all the companies mentioned in the beginning were given a thumbs up but it's very interesting reading about the inner workings of FE from the heavy hitters in the industry.

Well, everyone claims to be a heavy producer on this forum actually..

This is great insight-I hope it continues publicly and not in PM..

Why the secrecy? You took exception to my post and now you won't back it up.

I said they were all good choices. why didn't you take that and run?

You do not have all the companies available to all of your agents that FEX has.

it's a lie to say otherwise.

It's also a lie to say that most of EFES heavy hitters over time were not trained by Travis.

Just look at at your own all time top 10.

But if you want to go further then I can too.

----------

You have or EFES has?

I'm calling BS on the KSKJ. Why don't you submit an app with them and let's see?

I did hear that EFES picked up SNL on the sly for a few agents. Are you claiming that all EFES agents have access to SNL?

Same for Trinity? All EFES agents access to Trinity/FBL?

EFES doesn't have Oxford. They didn't have 5 Star back when 5 Star was worth writing. They didn't have Grange when it was available.

Are you the mouthpiece for EFES or are you just talking for you now?

I, and all my agents, also have access to all those same companies. Save Assurity. Who writes Assurity? And KSKJ. I tried to move it again, but someone, not naming anybody, threw a fit and it got squashed, so I rarely write it.

But we have SLAC and Lifeshield as price busters, so no problems.

Equita has made lot of positive changes in the last couple of years and improved their product lineup in the last year.

I am the best work with me.

Hehehehehe You win for honesty in a reply Dave.

No ifs, buts beer or nuts.

I know for a fact that there are a number of good options, and most likely you will do very well to contract with any of the names listed.

I'm working with Matt on the Squad and we are very focused on developing agents that produce big numbers every week. That may not be for everyone, but that's kind of program it has become over the past year. I spend tons of personal time on each local agent to show them what's worked for me in this business. Again, we are not for everyone, if you are not able or willing to invest a reasonable amount of time or money in building your career we are not the place to start.

Bottom line, speak to us, ask your questions and you will figure out what's best for you and you're vision for the future. Again, you have listed nothing but great choices and you won't go wrong regardless.

Hehehehehe You win for honesty in a reply Dave.

No ifs, buts beer or nuts.

I know for a fact that there are a number of good options, and most likely you will do very well to contract with any of the names listed.

I'm working with Matt on the Squad and we are very focused on developing agents that produce big numbers every week. That may not be for everyone, but that's kind of program it has become over the past year. I spend tons of personal time on each local agent to show them what's worked for me in this business. Again, we are not for everyone, if you are not able or willing to invest a reasonable amount of time or money in building your career we are not the place to start.

Bottom line, speak to us, ask your questions and you will figure out what's best for you and you're vision for the future. Again, you have listed nothing but great choices and you won't go wrong regardless.

Curious, what's a "reasonable amount of money" for initial investment?

$5,000 to $10,000. Enough to make a serious attempt at succeeding in this business. This isn't money that you are giving the IMO, it's committing to a lead order that you can sustain for 2 to 3 months at a reasonable level. Obviously this has to be coupled with a substantial level of training, ride alongs etc before you spray your cash everywhere.

I have been involved in many businesses over the years and cannot think of a single one where I haven't had to make some kind of substantial investment in order to commit or succeed. I've personally "shoe-stringed" myself into success over the years, but the odds will always be against you. Success in this industry is very achievable if you come in with the right expectations and some $$$ to back your goals.

Why the secrecy? You took exception to my post and now you won't back it up.

I said they were all good choices. why didn't you take that and run?

You do not have all the companies available to all of your agents that FEX has.

it's a lie to say otherwise.

It's also a lie to say that most of EFES heavy hitters over time were not trained by Travis.

Just look at at your own all time top 10.

But if you want to go further then I can too.

----------

You have or EFES has?

I'm calling BS on the KSKJ. Why don't you submit an app with them and let's see?

I did hear that EFES picked up SNL on the sly for a few agents. Are you claiming that all EFES agents have access to SNL?

Same for Trinity? All EFES agents access to Trinity/FBL?

EFES doesn't have Oxford. They didn't have 5 Star back when 5 Star was worth writing. They didn't have Grange when it was available.

Are you the mouthpiece for EFES or are you just talking for you now?

JD,
Where exactly did I say we have more carriers to offer than FEX? And why are you becoming defensive turning this into a EFES vs FEX conversation even after I gave Travis his due for being amazing at what he does?

You made a statement that is incorrect:

"Equita is not really different other than the limited offerings of companies. That's their biggest drawback today."

You then came back and did a spin on my comment saying:

"You do not have all the companies available to all of your agents that FEX has. It's a lie to say otherwise."

I never said anything about "we have more of this or that than FEX".

When was the last time you've seen our all time top ten or had an update on the carriers we offer? I don't speak negatively about FEX, Scott or Travis because I have found them to be genuinely good people. But for some weird reason you take an adversarial approach to anyone on this forum who doesn't fluff you. I'm done communicating with you because it is utlery a waste time.

I believe the person running "The Insurance Squad" wrote more premium last year than anyone else on this forum.

If anyone knows how to sell it would be him.

Definitely worth checking out.

I believe he is with 360, Same as Doug who was the top guy before Matt, I believe. There are others that do not share their numbers I am sure.

I am the best work with me.

Dave this comment honestly made me laugh! :D

OP - I would recommend speaking with these potential up lines directly and seeing who you think would be a good fit for you (think of it as an interview process where you are interviewing them!).

One IMO/FMO/MGA might be great for one agent but for one reason or another might not work as well for you (one example of this would be if you wanted someone local to you - important for some, meaningless for others).

I think all the up lines you listed are reputable to work with, I bet you could find even a few more who are active on this forum if you wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back