Fe IMO that Offers Lead Purchase?

jemelton

Guru
100+ Post Club
With health ins business going in the crapper.....what fe IMOs offer lead purchase? By lead purchase I do not mean they give you lists of names but do mail drops and allow you to purchase leads in your area......feel free to pm me as I'm up for being recruited by an organization that may be a good fit. I do not need trained on products ect just looking for consistent volume of fe leads in my area.

With health ins business going in the crapper.....what fe IMOs offer lead purchase? By lead purchase I do not mean they give you lists of names but do mail drops and allow you to purchase leads in your area......feel free to pm me as I'm up for being recruited by an organization that may be a good fit. I do not need trained on products ect just looking for consistent volume of fe leads in my area.

I'm not sure what they are pitching to you but FE leads are very simple to generate. Indiana is not a problem state at all.

We are based out of Indiana and would be able to help you if you want to learn to do FE the right way.

And they're are even guys in central Indiana you could do ride alongs with...Where exactly do you live jemelton?

There's not a lot of IMO's where you can buy leads at a set price. EFES, Securus, PHR,360, etc. A couple of companies like LH and SL will do that as well.

Most IMO's will set you up with a lead vendor and you pay as you go and live with the returns.

Which is best? Could be a different answer for every agent.

Rick, that is way too logical. You need to think outside the box

thanks for the advice Rick and Matt- in the past I used to have my license, But I never used it I was a mortgage broker. Ive knocked on doors and I'm looking to get into something "nichey" so I can make good money. I can sell anything. Just need to find a good fit for myself.

Back