Finding Info on Selling Final Expense by Phone

ling

Can anyone be kindly to share information about selling final expense insurance by phone? Information about Senior life insurance company? Lincoln heritage life? Final expense telesales?
I do well selling final expense in the field. But I am looking forward to work from home. I know the final expense sales by phone work thru some agents. I just need to find someone who can share a great system on what companies to contract with, what lead systems to use. Thanks.

Re: Finding Info. on Selling Final Expense by Phone

We have an awesome sales system for TeleSales . . .

Easy Issue Life products - Final Expense and Term with ROP.

If you don't find what you are looking for - ring me up.

Tom

What kind of information were you looking for from lincoln heritage? I deal with them a lot.

Does Lincoln Heritage take telephone application? How competitive its rates? Do you have to contract with senior life to make sales over the phone? How much commission do you expect? Do you need to be a captive agent? Do you need to assign commission to them? Thanks.

Agents talk about Baltimore Life and Fidelity Life, when talking about selling over the phone a lot.

Ling,

Not all carriers allow you to sell the FE product without seeing the prospect. Since selling over the phone is our specialty, we know which products you can sell.

Ed.
Thank you for responding. This is a great forum to have a lot of interactions with great professionals... :biggrin: I start to gain more wisdom :idea:and confident .:embarrassed:.. Thank you all...

Surely interesting. You are right. Not many people want to be a captive agent nowadays.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Agents talk about Baltimore Life and Fidelity Life, when talking about selling over the phone a lot.

Thank you for that. Baltimore does phone sale, but Fidelity does not.

Last edited:

Just wanted to come back in here and edit out anything positive I had to say earlier about Senior Life. They did not live up to their word and, as such, I can't say anything positive about them - I'm very sorry to say.

Luckily, we've moved on with solid carriers (like Madison National Life final expense) actually rated by AM BEST and things have much improved with our commissions and successful agents selling final expense insurance.

..Just my two cents.

Chris W.
Daytona Beach, FL
www.FinalExpenseByPhone.com

Can anyone be kindly to share information about selling final expense insurance by phone? Information about Senior life insurance company? Lincoln heritage life? Final expense telesales?
I do well selling final expense in the field. But I am looking forward to work from home. I know the final expense sales by phone work thru some agents. I just need to find someone who can share a great system on what companies to contract with, what lead systems to use. Thanks.

Last edited:

Update- Assurant still never got thier phone sales going as of 2-2010

Last edited:

My FMO called Baltimore Life and I was told that Baltimore Life only does phone sales IF you have a dedicated call center with supervision. Otherwise you still need a signature. If this is not true, please elaborate.

Back