Monumental Vs. Transamerica

truman9000

Expert
Over the last few mos. I have noticed many posters saying that they are using Monu paper vs. Trans paper.

Last year, I thought that they were phasing out the Monu product and requiring everybody to use the new Trans product.

When I go onto the Trans agent website, it does not allow or even show any materials or apps for the Monu product unless you are in CT, CA or MA., which I am not.

What is the deal? How are you all able to continue to write on Monu paper?

Over the last few mos. I have noticed many posters saying that they are using Monu paper vs. Trans paper.

Last year, I thought that they were phasing out the Monu product and requiring everybody to use the new Trans product.

When I go onto the Trans agent website, it does not allow or even show any materials or apps for the Monu product unless you are in CT, CA or MA., which I am not.

What is the deal? How are you all able to continue to write on Monu paper?

Monumental IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS, they are being PHASED OUT AS A COMPANY. The company isn't turning a profit. An old debit company that threw around crazy contracts with cheap rates at the end. They don't want to alarm policy holders but they have gone under my man.

Now Todd and others here are like nearer my god to thee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHsx1cvACkY

Monumental IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS, they are being PHASED OUT AS A COMPANY. The company isn't turning a profit. An old debit company that threw around crazy contracts with cheap rates at the end. They don't want to alarm policy holders but they have gone under my man. Now Todd and others here are like nearer my god to thee. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHsx1cvACkY

Obie you are a fool. Mon got bought by TransAmerica long ago.

And they could buy your beloved company with the change in their ashtray.

Monumental IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS, they are being PHASED OUT AS A COMPANY. The company isn't turning a profit. An old debit company that threw around crazy contracts with cheap rates at the end. They don't want to alarm policy holders but they have gone under my man.

Now Todd and others here are like nearer my god to thee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHsx1cvACkY

It's inaccurate lies like this that leave me scratching my head to tell if your just an *** or a liar?

You state Monumental has gone under yet they have an AM best rating higher than Lincoln Heritage. I Wonder if your state DOI would like you sprouting untruths such as this.

I was Debit agent for 12 years with Monumental for me it was great. with the Debit products and the renters insurance the pay was great.

How is TA for FE product guys? Also what's the difference between monumental and TA are they the same company? Do they offer POS on FE products?thx guys

How is TA for FE product guys? Also what's the difference between monumental and TA are they the same company? Do they offer POS on FE products?thx guys

They are the exact same product. They do not allow any POS interviews. It's a good company over all.

Th newby.....................

----------

Thanks newby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back