Sitting at Brews and Blues

Go ride the train for some fun. See how long it takes to get from Ato A. I think the last stop is T so you could meet a lot of people and practice your skills at bringing up life insurance in las than two minutes

Last edited:
Go ride the reason for some fun. See fore long it takes to get from Ato A. I think the last stop is T so you could meet a lot of people and practice your skills at bringing up life insurance in las than two minutes

Why don't you just tell me to kill myself instead lol

Go ride the reason for some fun. See fore long it takes to get from Ato A. I think the last stop is T so you could meet a lot of people and practice your skills at bringing up life insurance in las than two minutes

What does this mean?

What does this mean?

Needs edited. My phone puts crazy words in.
In the Atlanta airport they have a train (not reason) that takes you to the different terminals. I was saying go ride the train for some fun. Then to practice striking up conversations about life insurance with people getting on and off

Needs edited. My phone puts crazy words in.
In the Atlanta airport they have a train (not reason) that takes you to the different terminals. I was saying go ride the train for some fun. Then to practice striking up conversations about life insurance with people getting on and off

Not exactly John Galts FE clientele and many are probably from out of state but riding the train can be fun.....or hitting the bars.

Back