Smoker COPD Direct Express

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
What companies will take a 58 year old female smoker with COPD (no O2) and bill through Direct Express? Level? Graded?

Yep Trans standard (super expensive for smokers)
Gerber ROP much cheaper but obviously less money for you and not level...

There's something borderline unethical selling someone an ROP when they qualify for a level benefit.

There's something borderline unethical selling someone an ROP when they qualify for a level benefit.

I think he is suggesting that if they can't or won't afford the level, offer the ROP..

I thought maybe SNL if the agent had to go ROP..

Any companies that would offer level with the COPD on direct monthly bill?

Lol really?? You think I'd push them to Gerber over level coverage?

When it comes to COPD smokers I quote them with Americo/TA/LBL sometimes they don't want to spend that much... I let them know there is a ROP option and explain thoroughly what that means. I even make them repeat it back to me!

Lol why would anyone push a Gerber policy (60%) with a high chargeback chance over a TA (120%)

Get your head out of your ass!

I think he is suggesting that if they can't or won't afford the level, offer the ROP..

I thought maybe SNL if the agent had to go ROP..

Any companies that would offer level with the COPD on direct monthly bill?

Have you had any success at all with direct bill? I stopped doing it completely. Last guy yelled at me saying he could pay his own damn bills! Lo and behold lapsed month 2. It was a $110 a month policy, only reason I did it...

Back