Appointment Setting Objection Responses

"How much does it cost" - You decide and it's just my job to deliver you the info. I'll be out there tomorrow afternoon. Is 1 or 2 better?

Best one yet.

Anybody try the old, "If you HAVE to ask, you probably CAN'T afford it" line?

"How much does it cost?"

"Great question Mr McGhee because if you HAVE to ask you probably CAN'T afford it BUT let's meet tomorrow at 2 to find out, OK?"

It SOUNDS like it will work...

Here's one I like

I thought u were going to mail me something.

"I did mail u something. And u sent it back now it's my job to bring u the information u requested. So are you most likely to be home in the mornings or evenings?"

----------

Best one yet.

Anybody try the old, "If you HAVE to ask, you probably CAN'T afford it" line?

"How much does it cost?"

"Great question Mr McGhee because if you HAVE to ask you probably CAN'T afford it BUT let's meet tomorrow at 2 to find out, OK?"

It SOUNDS like it will work...

It sounds like an agreeable statement. How about change a bit.

if you HAVE to ask you probably CAN'T afford to NOT have it. It's free to find out. Let's meet tomorrow at 2 to see, OK?"

Here's one I like

I thought u were going to mail me something.

"I did mail u something. And u sent it back now it's my job to bring u the information u requested. So are you most likely to be home in the mornings or evenings?"

----------

It sounds like an agreeable statement. How about change a bit.

if you HAVE to ask you probably CAN'T afford to NOT have it. It's free to find out. Let's meet tomorrow at 2 to see, OK?"

I tried mailing the information to you but I couldn't fit in the mailbox, so I figured I'd just bring it by tomorrow. Is morning or evening best for 5 minutes of your time? Oh 9am is good? You gonna have me breakfast cooked? ;)

I can't imagine there's any canned or rehearsed response that will work.

And I guess preplanned practiced responses to objections don't work when closing the sale either. That's why there's so many help books about overcoming objections to the sale?

And I guess preplanned practiced responses to objections don't work when closing the sale either. That's why there's so many help books about overcoming objections to the sale?

I do not have any super slick objection come backs so I will not try to offer any. However, you seem to belittle and act argumentative with the people you are asking help from. IMHO

Back