Appointment Setting Using Mailers

Analogy: Derek Jeter, in August of this past year, was still practicing and honing his skills as a hitter. He had over 3,000 hits lifetime. He was also 1 1/2 months away from retirement. He was still refining his skills. He wanted to get better.
Your analogies are annoying. I'm hereby anointing you The Annoying Analogist.
Jeter was terrible this year and mailed it in. Batting practice was just for show. He regressed and didn't care and had zero chance of improving. The only thing he was refining this year were ways to lower his OBP.
This year was (deservedly so) his farewell tour but he should have retired 2 years ago.

Analogy: Derek Jeter, in August of this past year, was still practicing and honing his skills as a hitter. He had over 3,000 hits lifetime. He was also 1 1/2 months away from retirement. He was still refining his skills. He wanted to get better.
Jeter was terrible this year and mailed it in. Batting practice was just for show. He regressed and didn't care and had zero chance of improving. The only thing he was refining this year were ways to lower his OBP.
This year was (deservedly so) his farewell tour but he should have retired 2 years ago.

What is the difference between an Analogist and a Proctologist? Is an Analogist a film actor?

I'm glad you took time to share your opinion. If it is annoying, then you said you would put me on your "ignore" list. But you are still reading, so I'll just assume you are using your comments to hide behind the real enjoyment that you are getting from my posts.
So for your pleasure, I'll keep posting. Thanks!

Back