Breaking News

I do. I don't "work" this time of year anyway. The two weeks around Christmas and New Year. I mean I don't go out and work leads or make prospecting calls. And haven't for years. But I do service work and go see referrals and such. Not "working" this week I've written over $10K. I wrote 4 KSKJ's yesterday morning before I saw the email.

I'm in good health. I run 4 miles 3 times a week still. My wife and I have done the intermittent fasting for a few years now. We travel when we want. I'm free the last week of January now. :1wink:

I might as well work. But on my terms.
How much notice did they give you?

How much notice did they give you?

None. I left a house where I wrote 3 KSKJ’s.

I was done for the except to deliver a KSKJ policy on my way home and to deliver a referral gift card.

I stopped to use the restroom and checked emails while stopped.

I had an email saying my upline was termed immediately and my invitation to Curaçao was withdrawn.

I learned later that they sent that email while they were on the phone telling Scott. So they had no notice either.

I was done for the except to deliver a KSKJ policy on my way home and to deliver a referral gift card.

I had an email saying my upline was termed immediately and my invitation to Curaçao was withdrawn.

I learned later that they sent that email while they were on the phone telling Scott. So they had no notice either.
Sounds like a crappy way to do business. Will they issue the three apps ypu wrote? They should compensate for the trip. You earned that.

Major changes. Changes that big come with long term planning.

Doesn't sound to agent friendly. Or truthful.

Back