Sons of Norway - Exciting News we have added more payment dates for AWP!

For Those Who Missed It: Virtual-Sales Now Available For Sons of Norway

Sons of Norway Is Now Allowing Virtual-Sales For Simple Solution Whole Life & Annuity Suite

To help our agents navigate these unprecedented times, where social distancing is extremely important and getting face to face meetings with your clients is almost impossible; Sons of Norway is now allowing virtual meetings in place of in-person/face to face interactions for our popular Simple Solution Whole Life product and Annuity Suite.

How Does It Work?
  • In place of the current face to face requirement, we are allowing virtual/teleconference meetings for the sale of Simple Solution Whole Life and our Fixed Annuity Suite
  • You would utilize the E-App to submit the application (see below for location and link to training), and
  • You would include, via secure email, the attached Identity Attestation/Indemnification Form, there is one for Annuities and one for Life Insurance.
  • All certificates/contracts will be delivered directly to the client and they MUST return a signed delivery receipt for the account to be in good order.
  • For Annuities Only: Your client will receive the attached Signature Acknowledgement Form to sign and return.

What Does This Mean For Me?
  • You will be well positioned to utilized technology to meet virtually with your clients, allowing for the recommended social distancing.
  • You will need to make your client aware of the delivery receipt, and for annuities, signature acknowledgement requirements as commissions will not be paid until those are received in good order.
  • For Annuities, you will now have more options to meet with clients who would prefer not to meet face to face. We have created an Annuity Virtual Sales Guide to answer your questions and provide best practices as you're selling virtually.
  • Before you complete your first virtual sale watch this step by step training video for everything you need to know to ensure your success
Any Questions Please Contact the Sales Team at 833-707-0012

billyb said:

Are you contracted with SofN too?

Yes, I've only written them for GI so far. I'm now settting myself up in a home-based virtual office, due to the "shlelter-in-place" order here.

I hope to cross-sell a few FE carriers along with my MS and MA sales, although MA on the phone is a pita.

My friend has done a few GI with them with telesales and says its very easy to use.

A while back I posted what I was told by a marketing rep that the commission on SIWL would increase soon and it was definitely going to happen. Well one of the cheifs called me last week about a debit balance the company had created for me and I asked him why no increase in commission yet. He said he knew nothing about it and really pushed to get me to tell him who I had heard that from. I wouldn't give him the name, but after we hung up I bet he started asking his staff. If it was going to happen I assume for some reason that idea was put on the back burner.

Back