Does Anyone Know About LSH?

In reading some recent press releases it sounds like LSH is associating themselves with some good company. 100% commission sales careers are not easy and the competition is fierce. That being said, if you are strictly making your income from commissions it makes sense to do business with quality, reputable companies whose products you are marketing. Seems like LSH understands that and is taking that approach for its salespeople.

Not according to post #39.
(full disclosure, I've only read posts 39 and 40 in this thread)

Lexicon Senior Healthcare is a rip off, its just Senior Healthcare Consultants re badged.

Any company that asks for money upfront from new hires is not one that anybody should want to associate themselves with. The only reason why they are not shut down is their target market is retired blue collar workers who are not aware of the selling practices that they are being submitted too.

The victim here is the salesman who gets shot down all the time, rip off report is being paid by lsh/shc to not report the problems reported by the many departed sales people.

LSH/SHC are bottom feeders in the insurance sales world and should be avoided at all costs.

If you are foolish enough to join, set up a separate bank account as not only will they put your check directly in, they will also draft money out if a policy lapses.

I have read 100's of threads in different forums all with the one common theme, all the salespeople lost money working for these outfits.

I for one know that some people have found success with LSH and that they actually have a fairly good relationship formed with many of the top players in the senior insurance market. Any money invested in your start up business with LSH is rather easily made back either in commissions or bonuses (some not even based on anything other than a short tenure).

As has been stated many times before, not every opportunity is for everyone but make your own decision based on more than simple online forums...

so cynical, how long have you been working, for them.

So cynical

I for one know that some people have found success with LSH and that they actually have a fairly good relationship formed with many of the top players in the senior insurance market.

Do a few more useful posts and PM their names and telephone numbers and if you are right I will write a glowing report.

However I suspect that you are an employee of RJR and do the round of forums just to put misinformation out there.

Or is there any senior forum members with a 1000 plus posts who can substantiate what So cynical is reporting.

Pretty obvious shilling going on by Lexicon Senior Healthcare here. Or Apex-Elite, or Senior Healthcare Consultants, or RJR Insurance Services Inc. ... hell, I need a scorecard to figure out who these guys are. One thing's for sure, whatever they call themselves, they're a scam through and through.

Ol' Ball Coach's Theorem:

The worth of a company is inversely proportional to the volume of idiotic endorsements being spewed on the Internet by their own corporate stooges.

Guys, it's just another American Income Life copycat scam, and not a good one at that. I read on another blog that they're now under active investigation now too. Hope these guys haven't given up their day jobs!

Thanks for everyone sharing their opinions. I found this blog more real than the last one I checked out. I was considering joining the almighty Lexicon sales force, but have decided not to proceed. While hopeful and excited at first, the technical issues with the webinar presentation, the obviously fake participants that filled the virtual room (that all "applauded" at the exact same, odd times - including once that was before the "punch line" was even delivered) all said scam to me.

Further investigation into a couple blogs on insurance company sites with obviously fake posts (I found identical longer posts on 2 different sites) confirmed my gut feeling - this is too good to be true.

Thanks for everyone sharing their opinions. I found this blog more real than the last one I checked out. I was considering joining the almighty Lexicon sales force, but have decided not to proceed. While hopeful and excited at first, the technical issues with the webinar presentation, the obviously fake participants that filled the virtual room (that all "applauded" at the exact same, odd times - including once that was before the "punch line" was even delivered) all said scam to me.

Further investigation into a couple blogs on insurance company sites with obviously fake posts (I found identical longer posts on 2 different sites) confirmed my gut feeling - this is too good to be true.

The last blog you checked out might have been owned and operated by Lexicon Senior Healthcare or people in their employ. There's very little information on that site other than people shilling Lexicon, and any information critical of LSH is immediately struck down (and, one can safely assumed, farmed for IP data. I'll save you the trouble, guys - Broken Arrow, OK.) A SEO effort ensures that their website is at the top of a search engine list, highlighted with "Is Lexicon (LSH) a scam?" and a link directly to all the happy, overcaffeinated alts of LSH managers waxing prosaic about their little two-bit scam. WHOIS data for the forum closely matches Lexicon Senior Healthcare's own website.

Hmmmm.

Pretty sinister stuff. You'd think it'd be a criminal act to set up a presumably neutral website and give your company the illusion of legitimacy without full disclosure as to who actually controls the website. Total Soviet-era propaganda with the extra Orwellian twist of capturing their enemies' IPs thrown in, if true...

Anyone seeing this as well? If so, is that something that could be added to the list of charges Lexicon Senior Healthcare is facing by the Texas Department of Insurance?

ripoffreport dot com is even being paid by these guys so that an adverse report is overwhelmed by there good report on the company. What the public does not know is that ripoffreport runs a program whereby these organizations basically pay them to say what good people they are. So that website is not impartial if you pay them, here is a quote from them.

SPECIAL UPDATE: July 29 2011: Lexicon Senior Healthcare remains committed to increased customer satisfaction and has improved their business practices over the years to better serve their customers.

Over the years? Hmmm didn't they just start in the last part of 2010 seems if you pay enough ripoffreport will make it seem that you are a long term company as well.

Back