FE Telesales, you do not need a mastery class

No idea about what he is selling, or how--for all I know he could be retired in Tahiti; but he is here regularly, just not posting. there have been times when I have been here quite a bit looking at posts and I have seen his name as being logged in for 2-3 days running.

I wonder why he quit posting.

@Rob Lion which telesales imo are you with? Do you have any other recommendations besides yours?
Hey, Dan I've been with a lot of IMOs over the last couple years Digital BGA is the only one I've stayed with. The technology, coaching, leads, and leadership is just unmatched with anyone else I don't feel like an agent with them I feel like a business partner. If you're looking to sell FE,Medicare, or Term over the phone they are the go to shop hands down.

Hey, Dan I've been with a lot of IMOs over the last couple years Digital BGA is the only one I've stayed with. The technology, coaching, leads, and leadership is just unmatched with anyone else I don't feel like an agent with them I feel like a business partner. If you're looking to sell FE,Medicare, or Term over the phone they are the go to shop hands down.
Oh, snap. You beat me to it!

Back