Fired Agent Today - Did I Overreact ??

Sounds familiar, try this on for size...the following is a true story:

When I was in 10th grade a pretty good looking girl was constantly flirting with me, she was a senior so of course I was in love with her. Well little did I know she had a 23 year old boyfriend who was 6'4 and 275 :err: So she kept on and on with me and we began passing notes to each other in class, computer class, which is funny, this was pre email lol, so anyway, this hulk finds one of the notes, mind you we never went out, kissed, held hands or anything....I kinda think she was evil now and she probably just wanted to ruffle his feathers. So one Friday morning he comes into the hallway as Im making my way to class, drags me outside of the school behind the bus maintenance area and beats the hell out of me. I was all of maybe 5' and 110lbs soaking wet. And I mean he beat me good. So then as I come back to class, my buddy was aware that something just went down and notified our teacher. She grabbed me and the girl and took us to the office. The dumbass principle was actually going to paddle and suspend me, the teacher said oh hell no and told him if he touched me or suspended me she would quit on the spot and cause a huge legal mess. Me and that teacher are still friends to this day, she is now a stockbroker.

Ok so on with the story. So we tried to have this hulk arrested for assault. Nada, DA would not do a thing, his "daddy" knew the DA and her "daddy" was a professor at the local College. Sooooo after trying to have justice served for 3 months my dad said "screw this".

Not let me tell ya, my dad is a retired Green Beret, seen combat, you just dont really wanna mess with him. At this time he was also in a "real" motorcycle gang..not poser sissy crotch rocket gang, a real Harley gang full of evil and menacing dudes. So him and about 10 of them are all in our garage one night drinking and talking. My dad said I wasnt allowed out there with them this night, I thought that was kinda weird at the time.

Ill make this long story short. A few days later, this hulk was heading to Auburn university to attend class, according to the newspaper article, he was beaten to a bloody pulp with chains, wood sticks, brass knuckles...his car was torched and burned to the ground, all tires flattened..with a note stuck to his forehead that read, "next time think before you act, we sure did!!"

Im not saying they had anything to do with it:biggrin:;)

5 years later these 2 lovebirds were married. Then they got caught burglarizing about 50 houses, they still had the stolen property in their house LOL, the hulk also was charged with a rape that same week. He got life in prison and hung his self LOLOLOLOL:D His wife, well dont know what happened to her but I bet she is miserable.

Karma sure is funny. And there are 2 things my dad told me growing up that I will never forget. "Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill" and "If you wait long enough somebody will take care of that ahole for you, not everyone is level headed and they will cross their maker one day, just wait for it, then point, laugh and make fun of them"

Story complete.

>> and hung his self LOLOLOLOL:D

That was hilarious in a sick way.

>>"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill"

My boys have heard my version a million times. "Old age and treachery will beat youth and agility everytime" Of course they are 20-33 and I am a gentile older gentile man, so now I just count on them fearing that the old man still has a bit of crazy left. :1arghh:

Great story. You don't mess with SF and biker gangs stick together. Old man strength is what I've always called it and it whips young punks any day of the week.

Back