Fired Agent Today - Did I Overreact ??

So that's the trick, you gotta use cuss words in a video! I got a time out for saying a lot less than that..... great movie!

Hahaha, who'd you get the time out from Sam or your mom? My mom didn't give time outs. She gave us a mouth full of Ivory soap. I hated seeing that bar of soap come at me. On second thought, as much as I ate of that stuff...I must've liked it. :twitchy:

Hahaha, who'd you get the time out from Sam or your mom? My mom didn't give time outs. She gave us a mouth full of Ivory soap. I hated seeing that bar of soap come at me. On second thought, as much as I ate of that stuff...I must've liked it. :twitchy:

Both..... also had the bar of soap, belt, you get the picture..... but I damn sure learned what respect was about!

Both..... also had the bar of soap, belt, you get the picture..... but I damn sure learned what respect was about!

Oh yeah the belt. Every now and then you accidently get the buckle. I hated the switch, especially when I had to pick it out myself. That really stung! What I really hated was hearing, "you just wait until your dad gets home!". Seems like most days I wasn't looking forward to my dad getting home.

There again, I must've enjoyed it as often as I got it.:goofy:

Or maybe I was just too dumb to learn.

Oh yeah the belt. Every now and then you accidently get the buckle. I hated the switch, especially when I had to pick it out myself. That really stung! What I really hated was hearing, "you just wait until your dad gets home!". Seems like most days I wasn't looking forward to my dad getting home.

To funny, we are showing our age here......our parents would be in jail today and we would be getting a participation trophy for what they put us through.......

To funny, we are showing our age here......our parents would be in jail today and we would be getting a participation trophy for what they put us through.......

Yep, now if you look at your kid wrong it's child abuse.

Everybody gets a trophy. That really prepares kids for the real world.:skeptical:

Did you ever get Lava Lips, yack yack yack, that stuff tastes awful.

----------

Or maybe I was just too dumb to learn.

You got beat with switches too??? Are you originally from the south? I remember as a child walking the walk of shame to pick out that switch in my grandmothers back yard, it was a looooong walk and she would always remind me and my cousins.."make sure you get a big one, Ive got to whip all 3 of you" :D

Did you ever get Lava Lips, yack yack yack, that stuff tastes awful.

----------

You got beat with switches too??? Are you originally from the south? I remember as a child walking the walk of shame to pick out that switch in my grandmothers back yard, it was a looooong walk and she would always remind me and my cousins.."make sure you get a big one, Ive got to whip all 3 of you" :D

Lava Lips...hahaha. Only got the Lava once because we ran out of the Ivory. Damn that stuff's gritty! (puke) :confused:

I'm not from the south, but my dad was from Arkansas(the Ozarks). I guess that makes me part hillbilly.:twitchy:

----------

You havent lived until you have taken a beating from an 80 year old with a switch or at least caught the shiny metal side of a belt!!:D

My best friend had a big family and they lived outside of town. His great aunt lived with them. She was in her 80's and she used to whack all 4 boys over the head with a hoe handle probably until High School age. Good ole' Aunt Nev.:laugh:

----------

My mother was Mexican. Switches were for the little kids. You had to hope the starch can was closer than the fn iron. Damn iron leaves a mark.

Ouch!!! Never got an iron upside the head. A neighborhood kid threw a brick at me and got me in the forehead once. I kicked his butt the next day.:yes:

Back