First Telephone Sale with Columbian

In effort to be more helpful concerning Apptical's irrelevant question, they ask the applicant if they are aware that purchasing health insurance is not a requirement for the insurance they are applying for. Something weird like that. Then they follow that up with another health insurance related question!!! Can you see how confusing that can be to your client, if they are not prepared?
Prepping is always important with any 3rd party interview, just so the client doesn’t get frustrated with the process. I agree that it seems weird for them to get questioned about health insurance. However, when I’ve called on lapsed orphans to try to get them to reinstate, I sometimes run into cases that were sold some kind of limited benefit health policy in a package with the life insurance. When the health policy proves to be a disappointment, those clients drop everything including the life. Maybe Prosperity has recognized a problematic trend, and are trying to dissociate themselves from any concurrent sale.

RNA is my favorite as far as the amount of time spent on the recording process. LBL is next, in terms of time spent. LBL uses DIMA to perform the health interview. Most of the time, you will get a patient and kind interviewer. There has been only one occasion when I purposely disconnected the call just to connect with a more polite and considerate interviewer. Third on my list for health interview process, time to complete the app., and attitude of interviewer would be Prosperity. Prosperity uses Apptical for their voice app. They ask a couple of irrelevant questions of your applicant, which I don't like. For example, they will ask the applicant if they are aware of something having to do with health insurance. If you don't prepare your applicant for that question and how to respond, the applicant will get confused and may wonder whether they are applying for life insurance only, or life and health insurance.
For those that might not be aware, Apptical can do the POS PHI in any language. :yes:

Doesn't bother me with no decision... For 40+ years of my career there was no such thing as immediate decision. You took the app, collected the money, sent it to the home office by snail mail. If the app was not in good order, they mail you for more information and then you mailed the corrections back to them. In 3-4 weeks, you either got the policy, rate up or a decline letter. The next month you got paid. Getting a decision in two or three days seems like a miracle to me.. :yes:

When I tell new agents this they say OK boomer. Wait until I tell them that some of my peers at the time had to collect the urine sample too

AmAm, LBL, RNA and Prosperity work . . .

GW and NW for GI all day.

May look at FBL and see how smooth their's is . . .

CFG just isn't competitive anymore.

#BigThingsHappeningDownThisWay

Did you wear rubber gloves so you didn't get pee and spit on your hands. :confused:
No.. I let them swab their own mouth and put it in the plastic bag. Same with the urine.. Was a little embarrassed when I would have to ask a female for the urine test... Especially if it was a young girl... and no, I never volunteered to hold the jar (before you ask)

Back