First Telephone Sale with Columbian

Did you have to watch them fill the jar......to make sure it was their pee in the bottle? :)

When I was 22 & got married the Knights of Columbus agent met me at a fast food restaurant for life insurance. He undersold me a $50k WL, I uphold myself to 100k for him. Then, he put the urine cup on the table & told me I needed to take the test. I told him I was pretty good shot & felt like i could get some of it in the cup, but likely would miss a bit & get it all over the table too. He was pretty red faced & didnt know what to think.

Fast forward 10 years & I was in the business & promoted to Agency Management in a new area. With the new promotion & higher pay & 2 kids & wife, I bought myself a big term policy. Because of the size, it required I go to the local paramed branch for full physical. I took the urine cup into bathroom, set it on the small sink to wash my hands. It fell off sink & went all over the floor. Really impressive new impression I made on the paramed branch that I would end up working closely with for a decade.

Back