Fraternal Benefits

Almost -- FT has 1st to die coverage. But that's an easy concern to overcome.

I would LOVE a product priced like FE... without a POS... with G'kid coverage (even something like convertible term like we discussed, Lee), without a Rx check...

Like FT, 5-Star, and AmAm G'kid coverage, packaged into one ultimate FE product..

That would be awesome. You would never run out of prospects and future sales with guaranteed underwriting.

Here's a link to comapre the discounted Rx, I'd also be eager to hear if these prices are really lower than what a typical senior would pay...maybe it's won't help someone who is already on Medicare, maybe it's just for those younger than 65.

Or there might be some Rxs that Medicare dosn't cover?

http://206.135.51.247/index.aspx?sGUI=3f832030-94df-4cab-8b8d-691cecfe01d0

Here is the rest of the RNA Member Benefits:
Membership Benefits

The Vision, Rx and Dental discounts are provided through Careington, which sells that package for $9.95 a month.
And that dosn't include the other benefits for Hearing Aids, Medical Diagnostics, Disaster Aid and Magazine Subscriptions.

However, RNA offers it's entire Membership not only to policy owners, but also to anyone willing to send in $15 bucks a year.
Become A Member

Someone with a chronic condition which requires an expensive drug which isn't otherwise covered, might also check an online pharm.

Here's a link to comapre the discounted Rx, I'd also be eager to hear if these prices are really lower than what a typical senior would pay...maybe it's won't help someone who is already on Medicare, maybe it's just for those younger than 65.

Or there might be some Rxs that Medicare dosn't cover?

http://206.135.51.247/index.aspx?sGUI=3f832030-94df-4cab-8b8d-691cecfe01d0

Here is the rest of the RNA Member Benefits:
Membership Benefits

The Vision, Rx and Dental discounts are provided through Careington, which sells that package for $9.95 a month.
And that dosn't include the other benefits for Hearing Aids, Medical Diagnostics, Disaster Aid and Magazine Subscriptions.

However, RNA offers it's entire Membership not only to policy owners, but also to anyone willing to send in $15 bucks a year.
Become A Member

Someone with a chronic condition which requires an expensive drug which isn't otherwise covered, might also check an online pharm.

Very interesting. $1.25 a month and cancel anytime you do not see the value.

Very interesting. $1.25 a month and cancel anytime you do not see the value.

The full Carrington plan that you get with RNA costs more than that but that's still a good deal.

I have had people buy it that declined with RNA because they wanted the benefits anyway.

As for your question earlier about it being worth extra premium, I don't think so but I have some clients think so. I recommend RNA only when the premium is lower or the same. I do point out the difference if it's close. I had one lady chose RNA over Americo when RNA was $11/mo higher, {she was a smoker}. She had a middle aged son living with her that didn't work and had no insurance. The discounts were better than nothing. They probably use the discount card more than any of clients.

I tell my prospects, "don't buy RNA for the benefits, but it because it's the best value. The benefits are just on top of that."

Back