Goodbye 1 Star And...

I made ONE comment (see above) about what Shush said and you define that as a "huge deal"? If that is true what would you call JD's constant bashing of 5-Star? What JD said about 5-Star being closed on Fridays was not a joke. I've never seen him joke when he is attacking someone. That comment was a flat out lie meant to advance HIS agenda of wanting to hurt that company. And yes, I joke and make comments about LH, as do many, many of us on here. It's one thing for a single person to lead a bandwagon against a company and quite another for one company to deserve it for ultra high rates and ripping off agents as well as clients (search the forum for citations).

So when JD was contracted with 5 star they did decide to close in Friday, or at least not answer the phones. That wasn't a lie, it was his experience. Also, I'm still contracted with them and I thought they were still not taking calls on Friday.

So when JD was contracted with 5 star they did decide to close in Friday, or at least not answer the phones. That wasn't a lie, it was his experience. Also, I'm still contracted with them and I thought they were still not taking calls on Friday.

No, what I said was that JD made it sound like they are always closed on Fridays. I called them today and asked how long ago that they were closed on a Friday and was told it was twice in early 2014 and for about a month in 2013.

Even when they did close on Friday the emails always said the reason and that it was a temporary situation.

----------

i never said you made a huge deal about what slush said.

"10-4"

It's one thing for a single person to lead a bandwagon against a company and quite another for one company to deserve it for ultra high rates and ripping off agents as well as clients (search the forum for citations).

So who gets to decide which companies it is ok to bash?

No, what I said was that JD made it sound like they are always closed on Fridays. I called them today and asked how long ago that they were closed on a Friday and was told it was twice in early 2014 and for about a month in 2013. Even when they did close on Friday the emails always said the reason and that it was a temporary situation. ---------- "10-4" ...................................

They were closed on Fridays more than a couple of weeks in 2014. Don't care what a company morn told you.

----------

Lol, pretty funny when you misspell moron trying to call someone a moron.

Back