Great Western

What do you think that is about? That is not about an agent being sued. Nor is it about a company being sued. Well, it is kinda that. The lady was asking for records in order to bolster her suit in the denying of a claim. The company refused the discovery request. This cited legal action is about compelling the company to comply with the requested discovery. it says nothing about how the case was handled once the lady got the records or if she even got the records.

Hey man...I already said that. Lol.

I just skimmed it while stopped between red lights...but that looks like the insurance company lost an appeal to not produce documents during discovery.

Doesn't seem like the case was settled.

No matter what the eventual outcome was, the fact remains that people do sue over final expense claims. I have seen suits brought over as little as a $1500 death benefit.

I think the point is that your name can get tied up in a court case. I don't think no agent wants that.

No matter what the eventual outcome was, the fact remains that people do sue over final expense claims. I have seen suits brought over as little as a $1500 death benefit.

The result is tantamount to the discussion, but couch quarterbacks always have the answer...carry on Rouse

I think the point is that your name can get tied up in a court case. I don't think no agent wants that.

No, I think the point is tell tall tales in order to scare people. The boy that cries wolf is an old tired story.

----------

Can you cite an example of an agent being sued over an FE claim?

No, I think the point is tell tall tales in order to scare people. The boy that cries wolf is an old tired story.

----------

Can you cite an example of an agent being sued over an FE claim?

I told you I know of a case. Whether you choose to believe me or not is of no concern to me.

Back