Hospital indemnity Plans besides GTL

just checked 50 units

not good for her but its all good information at least I know I have options when it comes to insulin up to 50 units

Honestly have not sold indemnity for years, till recently
Back the average premium was near $70, I felt it a waste

Now its been around $30, I feel a whole lot better selling it

I also like the idea of having cancer plans I am starting to get into that as well

Honestly, when I sell MAPD, I always quote 10k cancer w/ HI. It usually works out to about 45 dollars and covers the two largest gaps with MAPD that happen suddenly. I don't know much about GTL (honestly) because I've never looked at it.. if the price is decent I'd been open to it as well...

Despite what people think, I don't hate MAPD and cancer/HI. Just as long as people know the risks..

Honestly, when I sell MAPD, I always quote 10k cancer w/ HI. It usually works out to about 45 dollars and covers the two largest gaps with MAPD that happen suddenly. I don't know much about GTL (honestly) because I've never looked at it.. if the price is decent I'd been open to it as well...

Despite what people think, I don't hate MAPD and cancer/HI. Just as long as people know the risks..

Who do you quote with cancer, I have been playing with GTL because like I said just dipping my toe back in after years on HIP, Only really started messing with it this week

Been getting around $28 for 10K some asked for quote 50K today was in the $50's, $56 maybe

So far the few I have quoted felt right

But are they over priced at that, More people have been MA this past year, I def like the Idea of more protection when doing it, I still will recommend the way I always have but If I am doing MA anyway I like this add on of HIP and cancer plan combo

Who do you quote with cancer, I have been playing with GTL because like I said just dipping my toe back in after years on HIP, Only really started messing with it this week

Been getting around $28 for 10K some asked for quote 50K today was in the $50's, $56 maybe

So far the few I have quoted felt right

But are they over priced at that, More people have been MA this past year, I def like the Idea of more protection when doing it, I still will recommend the way I always have but If I am doing MA anyway I like this add on of HIP and cancer plan combo

I do it all through Medico. They have 1 application for HI/Cancer. Most times, it's about 45 dollars a month, give or take. Not saying it's the best concerning premium, just saying it's the one I write.

I did a quick CSG quote.. With 10k, 275$ for 8 days (I don't know why it set that) it's like 37$ a month. That's why I use them. It's all one app.

GTL has a 20$ app fee (at least according to CSG) Medico does not have an app fee either.

Maybe @AugustMI can tell you the benefits of GTL over Medico. I've never used them... it was why I was confused when she mentioned them.

Last edited:
I do it all through Medico. They have 1 application for HI/Cancer. Most times, it's about 45 dollars a month, give or take. Not saying it's the best concerning premium, just saying it's the one I write.

I did a quick CSG quote.. With 10k, 275$ for 8 days (I don't know why it set that) it's like 37$ a month. That's why I use them. It's all one app.

GTL has a 20$ app fee (at least according to CSG) Medico does not have an app fee either.

Maybe @AugustMI can tell you the benefits of GTL over Medico. I've never used them... it was why I was confused when she mentioned them.

I didn't see app fee on their site when quoting didn't notice it when I did app but then again I had phones ringing and doing ma app too I hope I didn't miss it being distracted

but gtl can be one app too

Medico I like them sometimes but they can be annoying with their quoting I have to put password in again does not work with RoboForm like the main site, When I went to quote HIP it took me to another site requesting passwords again

Now I just went to look at it again went to myenrllor to get to the next site and now myenroller is telling me credentials don't match but I can still get into main site

Last edited:
I didn't see app fee on their site when quoting didn't notice it when I did app but then again I had phones ringing and doing ma app too I hope I didn't miss it being distracted

I went straight off CSG, so that data isn't always correct. I know Medico doesn't charge an app fee for Medigap.. I don't know what GTL does.

GTL just had a recent decrease in price, dropped the app fee, and added time to their GI

but gtl can be one app too

Medico I like them sometimes but they can be annoying with their quoting I have to put password in again does not work with RoboForm like the main site, When I went to quote HIP it took me to another site requesting passwords again

Now I just went to look at it again went to myenrllor to get to the next site and now myenroller is telling me credentials don't match but I can still get into main site
I've had Medico before. Got termed for no production.

Their ancillary products look good until you look closely at them. They're not as good as others and overpriced. Never found a use for them.

QTL's easy to work with.

I've had Medico before. Got termed for no production.

Their ancillary products look good until you look closely at them. They're not as good as others and overpriced. Never found a use for them.

QTL's easy to work with.

they got good pricing of supp in some areas and will approve afib if stable for a year and not like some carrier who say they will approve it but decline over Blood thinner that afib will take

Latest posts

Back