Hospital indemnity Plans besides GTL

yea on the first one I didnt know I wrote it and got email the next day this was needed and had to call back and do it

I mean its not the worst but it is a little annoying

im going to look at the medico underwriting to see how it compares

yea with GTL got to do call its a recording askes them 7 questions they have to say the name of the product in some states it is longer then just advantage plus and if thee is addition product and name of agent and so forth

Yeah, Medico doesn't do that. I have the 1980s enroller app on my computer, but I think they have it straight on their website now.

Last edited:
Yeah, Medicare doesn't do that. I have the 1980s enroller app on my computer, but I think they have it straight on their website now.

do they I have been using my enroller I would def rather go direct to site then having to mess with passwords as robo form works with their main site

Yeah, Medico doesn't do that. I have the 1980s enroller app on my computer, but I think they have it straight on their website now.

actually was just doing app for med supp and the myenroller conked out on me after I put in backing couldn't send email

My guess it wil work in the morning like it did after last nights issue

I did look on website and there is a link for online version of myenrrller for HIP only but its still a link needing user pass word to be reentered that does not fill from password manger

Ive gotten used to that but still annoying feels unnecessary but ill do it

Is anyone using New Era's HIP Gap Plan? At 1st glance it looks competitive.

I’ve been doing 5-7 Gtl a month . I got so used to the ease and the benefits good . I’m with new era and never seen it . I’ve not done much business with Gtl because I never could get them on the phone . The customer service dept never would answer . This was many yrs ago .Rates in line with Gtl ? Any Gi like 64-68 ? How’s comp ?

I’ve been doing 5-7 Gtl a month . I got so used to the ease and the benefits good . I’m with new era and never seen it . I’ve not done much business with Gtl because I never could get them on the phone . The customer service dept never would answer . This was many yrs ago .Rates in line with Gtl ? Any Gi like 64-68 ? How’s comp ?
I didn't see a GI option and it looks like the comp is 35%...screw that.

I've had New Era/Philadelphia American for 7 years and never found a reason to use them. I had trouble getting them on the phone too. Their commissions are low on everything.

You're right about the ease of doing business with GTL. Easy to get on the phone.

Talked myself out of using New Era. :laugh:

I didn't see a GI option and it looks like the comp is 35%...screw that.

I've had New Era/Philadelphia American for 7 years and never found a reason to use them. I had trouble getting them on the phone too. Their commissions are low on everything.

You're right about the ease of doing business with GTL. Easy to get on the phone.

Talked myself out of using New Era. :laugh:

35% comp? Screw that not worth my time. As you said gtl tremedous at answering phone . Thats so important . It’s why I’d never write Trans again . I used to cry if I had to call them . 2 hr waits .That’s why every agent despises wellcare .

Back