"I Need to Think About It "

People ask me all the time what my average apt ratio is, average close, ppl, dm return rate and on and on and on. ....

I say I'm 29, have no debt at all, go where I want when I want. .....those are my numbers!

Another words. .....this works if you work it. Just leave them a card and move on! If they call you back, go write em.....if not go write one of your other 30 dm you got on that week!

Oh you don't have fresh DM coming in weekly? Then that's your problem. ....not one client saying they want to think about it.

If you don't have a consistent flow of leads coming in weekly you are like an agent being asked if this is the right career path? "I don't know let me think about it!"

----------

People ask me all the time what my average apt ratio is, average close, ppl, dm return rate and on and on and on. ....

I say I'm 29, have no debt at all, go where I want when I want. .....those are my numbers!

Another words. .....this works if you work it. Just leave them a card and move on! If they call you back, go write em.....if not go write one of your other 30 dm you got on that week!

Oh you don't have fresh DM coming in weekly? Then that's your problem. ....not one client saying they want to think about it.

If you don't have a consistent flow of leads coming in weekly you are like an agent being asked if this is the right career path? "I don't know let me think about it!"

This was not necessarily geared towards the OP. .....just towards any new agent reading.

I only present to interested people so I have to get the interest upfront.

I gotta ask cause of what you said here: Do you find from time to time people generally have no interest?

Do you just......like shake their hands and say have a nice day lol

Evening folks we all realize that this is commonly I'm too nice to say no . But trying to gauge to what degree do you guys follow up on clients that you don't write up on the spot?

Try adding a gerber accidental to sweeten the pot. 50 for like 3 bucks a month.

----------

----------

This was not necessarily geared towards the OP. .....just towards any new agent reading.

FE Gold. ........................

----------

One of your better posts, surprise us again

I gotta ask cause of what you said here: Do you find from time to time people generally have no interest?

Do you just......like shake their hands and say have a nice day lol

Pretty much. I don't get a lot of no interest because I set my own appointments. The not interested are usually weeded out there.

But sometimes I get there and they can't tell me their why. In those cases I'm usually out of the house in 5-10 minutes. I leave my card and tell them to call if something changes.

I usually leave the lead card with them. If not I trash it when I get to the car and on to next.

----------

JD saying have a nice day? Yea right :)

I'm sure I do tell them to have a nice day. I'm actually one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I'm nice to everyone until they show me they don't deserve being nice to.

What about people who tell you they don't have anything and tell you their children can sell their (the moron with no coverage) stuff to pay for their burial expenses ?

What do you tell them before you leave their flea ridden, cat pee house ?

Sent from the FE Universe

What about people who tell you they don't have anything and tell you their children can sell their (the moron with no coverage) stuff to pay for their burial expenses ? What do you tell them before you leave their flea ridden, cat pee house ? Sent from the FE Universe

You say OK. Let's test your theory. Then you put 200 lbs of raw meat in their bed. And say "OK. Start selling your stuff fast because you have about seven hours before that meat in your bedroom starts stankin' you right out of this house."

If they can't sell their stuff in that time period, their plan is a fail.

What about people who tell you they don't have anything and tell you their children can sell their (the moron with no coverage) stuff to pay for their burial expenses ?

Goodbye!!..........................................

I say "wow i would never do that to my kids, its not their responsibility, oh well cya deadbeat"

Back