"I Need to Think About It "

You say OK. Let's test your theory. Then you put 200 lbs of raw meat in their bed. And say "OK. Start selling your stuff fast because you have about seven hours before that meat in your bedroom starts stankin' you right out of this house."

If they can't sell their stuff in that time period, their plan is a fail.

Lol !

The moron's other out was throwing out the name of the local well known undertaker,he mumbled out something like "I used to do a lot of work for him".

As if the undertaker is gonna put him and his wife for nothing or give him a big discount.

What do you think about that one ?

Lol !

The moron's other out was throwing out the name of the local well known undertaker,he mumbled out something like "I used to do a lot of work for him".

As if the undertaker is gonna put him and his wife for nothing or give him a big discount.

What do you think about that one ?

" Well Billy Joe, that is great. Did he pay you by check or cash?...... That is what he is going to expect from Betty Jean the day he rolls you into the cooler." "It is only about $38. To get a starter plan started today and we can build on it later."

No? Well crap! How about I pay your first month so I can get the advance and you keep the refund? Yeah?!? Yeah buddy, sign here. Can you refer me to your fishing buddies?

Walked into a trailer today with a stench of cat/dog/bird piss so damn strong it was I who needed to think about it....

The client I pack my bags and walk out on is the one that has a $25k whole life from 10 yrs ago and really"is just shopping around for a little more". Can't replace the $25k and the urgency for immediate coverage now is not there. I don't waste my time.

The client I pack my bags and walk out on is the one that has a $25k whole life from 10 yrs ago and really"is just shopping around for a little more". Can't replace the $25k and the urgency for immediate coverage now is not there. I don't waste my time.

I add to those all the time, maybe as little as $3k to $5k but I still will add...if I cant replace.

----------

Walked into a trailer today with a stench of cat/dog/bird piss so damn strong it was I who needed to think about it....

I had one like that 2 months ago. I can usually stomach just about anything, but when the front door opened and the smell and stench was so thick it took my breath away.....and it was obvious the lady was a nut job....I didnt even walk in the front door....the phone rang and she ran to answer it and when she did that I split, danced away, jumped into my car and said ccccccccyyyyyyyaaaaaaaa STINKY.

Back