Internet Lead Process/Script

Hi folks i am kinda of new here, does any one know where i can get a good Qaulity lead source? my call room uses DataMed and they are great the conversion is sometimes as high as 20 percent, however they cant give me the volume daily that we need, any help would be great, thanks.

Hi folks i am kinda of new here, does any one know where i can get a good Qaulity lead source?

Yes as a matter of fact I do, I know an excellent one, the best one available.

The agents who learn to prospect generate the very best, easiest to sell leads with a huge ROI.

Selling insurance is easy, anyone can sell a policy when put in front of a qualified buyer who is ready to purchase.

The insurance professionals who make the "big bucks" in this business are the one's who have learned to prospect. It will serve you well for the rest of your career. You will not have to depend on others to make a living.

Learning to prospect effectively is hard work and it takes time. However, it is time well spent.

Leads are very helpful and should be used as a portion of your marketing efforts but don't let it be the only way you obtain new clients.

I feel fortunate that I only work the senior market now. I am able to successfully prospect without using any leads. It sure boosts my ROI.

So i just started my own insurance agency, do any of you guys know where to buy good leads from online and how to approach them?

I have been at this for all of 3 months now. Fortunately, I had enough saved to try different things, I have purchased some EXCLUSIVE leads, which I found out that there is no such thing. Everyone shops at more that one site. I have tried SHARED leads and they are just as good the exclusive leads, but both suck!!

I did some live transfer leads and had a 7:1 ROI but sitting by the phone all day is like watching paint dry. There is no way I am wired to sit in an office all day and watch the computer. Iwas in the car business for 20 years and I can't bring myself to wait for people to come to me like I did then.

I have built a website and put that on all of my correspondence, and I am starting to get some hits. I have made it to page 1 on Google for the key words I've chosen, so hopefully I will get some leads from that soon, although I do need a more professional site.

I did a 1000 peice mailer for Final Expense, I got 11 back but only sold 1. I know for a fact that this was due to inxperience and won't make the same mistakes again. I have a 2000 peice mailer out now and waiting to get some cards back, and this time I used a mailer that included numerous products like Final expense, Med Supps, etc. I am am anxious to see how those work, and I plan on doing 1000 peices a week now.

Now heres something that I really liked.

I knocked on 28 doors yesterday(Saturday). I am injured and can't walk much but I enjoyed it. What took place?

1. I did a Final Expense Presentation to gentleman who told me if I could save him enough money on his auto and homeowner insurance, he would buy his FE from me. I don't do P&C yet, but I have an referral agreement with a large local agency that will pay me for the referral. I have both of his declaration pages in my hands.They are from seperate companies, so I will do both with one company, Erie, get the 2 policy discount, and hopefully sell him his FE
2. I spoke with a family that wants me to see if I can get them better major medical coverage, and are willing to pay a little more for it. I am to get back with them tomorrow because he was mowing grass, huge yard, and she was on her way to visit her mom. She did give me enough time to gather some of the important information to work on a quote
3. I gave a Final Expense presentation to a lady who has no burial insurance. She is very interested and I am going to contact her bill payer tomorrow to speak to her and get checking account info, if she gives me the okay.

THESE LEADS DIDN'T COST ME A PENNY and are every bit as good as internet leads.

I know this is way more information than you asked for but I wanted to give you my thoughts. Maybe you can learn from my mistakes, and my dime.

Oh, by the way, let me know if you want the diect mail company's name. You may be much better than me at the other things I listed too;if you want information on those, let me know.

COMPANIES I PERSONALLY WOULDN'T USE
1. Netquotes-because they advertise on Ebay
2. infoUSA-I bought a list of 1250 people, made 149 or so contacts, 55 were bad phone numbers

Last edited:
The best way to generate leads are referrals through clients. The FMO, Ideal Producers Group out of Kansas City, uses an online marketing application called Financial Help Centers. financialhelpcenters.com/about
it is their #1 lead source. Every agent that subscribes to the service gets their own exclusive lead souce.
The way it works is you give away a best selling financial book in exchange for a warm lead. Go to the website and check it out and read the testimonials.

Latest posts

Back