It's Worth the Drive

I probably write double what you do, so Ill take the hit for overselling.
Who cares what you write I don't need to write a lot I have no bills my house is paid for I have two nice pensions so who gives a crap. ----------
And with your placement and persistency he probably would have replaced all of it as soon as he arrived
Who cares if it wasn't for the guys brother being a client of mine for seven years I would have not even went as far as the commissions go I just give the money to my kids cause I don't care if I have it or not. Hedytheho !!!

Who cares what you write I don't need to write a lot I have no bills my house is paid for I have two nice pensions so who gives a crap.

----------

Who cares if it wasn't for the guys brother being a client of mine for seven years I would have not even went as far as the commissions go I just give the money to my kids cause I don't care if I have it or not.

Argar - we werent even talking to you. We were insulting eachother...

Touchy touchy are we.

I probably write double what you do, so Ill take the hit for overselling.

I highly doubt you write double the business I do. You can out sell me all day long if you want though. Since what you write has no effect on me, but I'll always end up making more since my clients stick around to pay their bill, unlike your poorly written business. Your just another agent that will fry out due to charge back hell so enjoy it while it lasts since before long it'll be all she wrote for you especially after Gerber gets word your not in a cc and doing a v Sig.

That's something I've always tried to do and was reinforced by Frank Statsny in our many conversations, just go write the app and make them a customer. There's future business in almost all new business.

Earlier this year I lucked into a GE retirement deal where GE stopped providing retiree coverage. There's an exchange that the employees were directed to handle it and they have to buy something through the exchange to get the reimbursement. I had one contact that asked me if I could do better for their med sup than what was offered through the exchange. I could and did.

That turned into 10 or 12 more. These are all GI so only 50% commission. Except last week I wrote the wife for one of them because she's T65 and that's full commission.

The other side of that is I've now gotten over $10K ap of life business from that group.

This all started with one GI med sup write at 10.5% commission.

I ran into some of this to
Boy is this ever a selling point for those that companies have "taken care of them for life"
Total to rip off... those med supp
The people I spoke to listened to a twenty minute recording explain their options.
Most never know they could look else whare

Thad.Sipple had some people that needed a face to face agent in South Carolina one time. He had 4-5 of them I think and sent me all the way 9 hours one way to take care of them. He is a slave driver for sure!

Back