It's Worth the Drive

I never thought I would drive 2 hours one way to sale a small Final Expense policy but I did. A client called me and stated his brother wanted insurance so I called his brother went over a few products over the phone he asked me if I would come out to his house and I did. I walked in the house there's five people in there his whole family his wife his mother and father and his sister-in-law they had no insurance I was there for two hours went over every program that was right for them I walked out of the house with $278 worth of monthly premium . super nice people I helped them out tremendously all issued with no waiting period. The drive was worth it for everyone.

Awesome job! It's always great knowing you helped someone out. But leaving knowing you helped an entire family out. That must have felt great!

Awesome job! It's always great knowing you helped someone out. But leaving knowing you helped an entire family out. That must have felt great!
it did. Thanks. They also want to do renters insurance which I have but stupid me did not have any applications on me.

Back