Just joined The Fitz Group -

I know they are part of NAA or affiliated with them. Did I make a mistake? Thoughts?

Hard to say if you made a mistake without knowing details. I started my independent career with NAA and they were good for me. I got hosed pretty good but I didn't know any better so it didn't affect me. When I started with NAA it was all about production and I got great training on how to produce. It changed to being about recruiting while I was there. That's one of the reasons I left.

Had I known about other options I probably wouldn't have chosen NAA. But coming from captive they were great. I wish I had known about this forum then. If it even existed.

Just on the basis that you are asking if it's a mistake makes my initial answer, yes.

Thanks, JD. I knew my question was provocative, I appreciate your candor. I retired from Life Sales 2 years ago, and want to get back in. I do not need the latest and greatest. I need a solid operation with an upbeat attitude.

Thanks, JD. I knew my question was provocative, I appreciate your candor. I retired from Life Sales 2 years ago, and want to get back in. I do not need the latest and greatest. I need a solid operation with an upbeat attitude.

I will say the NAA leads I used then are still to this day the best leads I've ever worked. They were MP leads. That was 2004. I have no idea what their leads look like today.

I know they are part of NAA or affiliated with them. Did I make a mistake? Thoughts?
My guess without knowing more facts is that if you want to SELL insurance and not be in the pyramid recruiting game you would do better elsewhere. The main reason is you probably have way lower commission levels than you start at elsewhere and they want you recruit people under you to earn your way up to the normal starting commission levels.

At our agency (FexContracting.com) you start at 120% with most of your Final Expense companies. A little higher on some of the mortgage term products. Likely you are starting at 80% which makes you give them $1200 of YOUR cut for every $3,000 in premium you write. That's not good for an agent that wants to sell insurance. If you like the multi-level marketing aspect to them and want to recruit all your friends to sell under you then you are likely in the right place.

Hmmmm, not interested in recruiting and building a downstream. Just selling. Virtual, only. I need leads, can you help with that?
Look at Joe Ciaccio. He's independent and offers lead programs. Ciaccocrew.com.
I'm not with him so I can't answer many questions.

Back