Just joined The Fitz Group -

Hard to say if you made a mistake without knowing details. I started my independent career with NAA and they were good for me. I got hosed pretty good but I didn't know any better so it didn't affect me. When I started with NAA it was all about production and I got great training on how to produce. It changed to being about recruiting while I was there. That's one of the reasons I left.

Had I known about other options I probably wouldn't have chosen NAA. But coming from captive they were great. I wish I had known about this forum then. If it even existed.

Just on the basis that you are asking if it's a mistake makes my initial answer, yes.
I too am very grateful to have found this forum. I am new and have not chose my first IMO/FMO. Was initially talking to Kingdom in GA and they became slow to respond which led me to start with seeking information and investigating, landed here. Great forum to learn from those that have been there for sure.

I too am very grateful to have found this forum. I am new and have not chose my first IMO/FMO. Was initially talking to Kingdom in GA and they became slow to respond which led me to start with seeking information and investigating, landed here. Great forum to learn from those that have been there for sure.

I wouldn’t touch Kingdom . There 99% Medicare anyway . I’m positive they give agents resold dm leads on Medicare . I just got a feeling of a mlm shop talking to them 4 yrs ago . I got a slimy feeling .

Back