KIdney Failure vs Kidney Dialysis?

nfl72

Guru
1000 Post Club
In regards to FE life insurance, what is the relationship between kidney failure and kidney dialysis? I have a F65NT lady who had been on dialysis for 10 years and seems to be doing quite well. I know she has to answer yes to dialysis but how should she answer the kidney failure question?

In regards to FE life insurance, what is the relationship between kidney failure and kidney dialysis? I have a F65NT lady who had been on dialysis for 10 years and seems to be doing quite well. I know she has to answer yes to dialysis but how should she answer the kidney failure question?
"If you have kidney failure (end-stage renal disease or ESRD), you will need dialysis or a kidney transplant to live. There is no cure for ESRD, but many people live long lives while on dialysis or after having a kidney transplant.

There are just a few options for treating kidney failure, including kidney transplant and several types of dialysis."

Sounds like she has to answer yes to kidney failure...thet's why she's on dialysis. :yes:

Dude this

I have a company that if you answer yes to Kidney Dialysis it can still qualify as modified with a 1 year ROP + interest and better pricing than GI. It also pays better than most GI.

If they answer yes to KIdney "failure" it is a decline.

That is why I asked the question, dude

Dude this

I have a company that if you answer yes to Kidney Dialysis it can still qualify as modified with a 1 year ROP + interest and better pricing than GI. It also pays better than most GI.

If they answer yes to KIdney "failure" it is a decline.

That is why I asked the question, dude

Ok gotcha. Didn't know that.

FTR I am a 64 year old man.

In my mind, dude is a derogatory, disrespectful term mostly used by druggies and burnouts trying to sound and act cool. I was never a big fan of the term "Dude".

I especially don't like being called "Dude" when the dude calling me dude has no clue on what he is duding me about!

FTR I am a 64 year old man.

In my mind, dude is a derogatory, disrespectful term mostly used by druggies and burnouts trying to sound and act cool. I was never a big fan of the term "Dude".

I especially don't like being called "Dude" when the dude calling me dude has no clue on what he is duding me about!
Dude, hahaha. I'm 67 and agree with most of your dudeisms, but I never found "dude" to be offensive, derogatory or disrespectful. Some of my kids still say it, and my "baby's" 32. I don't think it's as bad as being called "mother f*cker". :laugh:

How do you feel about this dude?

https://insurance-forums.com/community/members/thedude.78216/

The last time I got called Dude,, it was some skateboard stoner guy asking me if I had jumper cables, because he left his lights on. When I said yes he replied "FAR OUT MAN!"

So again, If a guy is on KIdney Dialysis does he have to answer yes to Kidney Failure? They are both questions on the same application. One is a knockout and one makes it modified.

So there obviously is a difference DUDE!

The last time I got called Dude,, it was some skateboard stoner guy asking me if I had jumper cables, because he left his lights on. When I said yes he replied "FAR OUT MAN!"

So again, If a guy is on KIdney Dialysis does he have to answer yes to Kidney Failure? They are both questions on the same application. One is a knockout and one makes it modified.

So there obviously is a difference DUDE!
Dude, I'm not sure who you're asking. I answered in Post #2. ;)

There are four stages of kidney disease. Someone could have minor kidney disease and often times qualify for like a Transamerica or Liberty Bankers standard. But when they are on dialysis they are in end-stage renal failure/kidney failure. Kidney failure and kidney dialysis are one and the same.

this message is brought to you by a licensed medical professional ;)

Back