KSKJ Contract Levels

lgreen

Guru
100+ Post Club
What is street level for KSKJ life and who offers the highest contract levels.

What is street level for KSKJ life and who offers the highest contract levels.

Go direct, call Paul Kaiser, VP of Sales, street is 100%,very nice people to work with, not fast on issue, Standard is very liberal, i.e smoker with COPD, no weight chart

100% chargeback for ANY lapse for ANY reason during your first 12 months.

only the first year of contracting, was not a problem for me, just send good business
you will add more business from the extra replacements you can with their great rates.

Last edited:
only the first year of contracting, was not a problem for me, just send good business
you will add more business from the extra replacements you can with their great rates.

Nonsense!! It said "any" reason. You can send good business all day long and someone could have a reason for a lapse. Stupid rule. Anti agent rule.

Does the company refund al the monies paid to the client for any lapse? Or do they just charge the agent back and keep the money from the client?

If they refund the money then I can understand. If they are keeping the money then it's a money grab.

Nonsense!! It said "any" reason. You can send good business all day long and someone could have a reason for a lapse. Stupid rule. Anti agent rule.

Does the company refund al the monies paid to the client for any lapse? Or do they just charge the agent back and keep the money from the client?

If they refund the money then I can understand. If they are keeping the money then it's a money grab.

That's the reason I've been sitting on their contracting for a year. I can see why they do it for the first year of contracting, so a bad agent doesn't flood them with bad business, but the lapses? I agree with you, that's not fair at all.

It's a money grab. At this point it's only useful for replacements or healthy add-ons who have had their current policy 2+ years. Needless to say, they won't get written much until I pass the 12 month mark.

They are super friendly and easy to work with.

Now that's a good idea. I'll go ahead and contract with them and put them in the coffin for a year before I use them.

Back