Monumental/T.A. Persitency Requirements?

Dr. Pepper

Expert
Does anyone know Monumental or Transamerica's persistency requirements?
I am specifically looking for all months/years of their persistency minimums. Will they shut you off for under 70%?

Does anyone know Monumental or Transamerica's persistency requirements?
I am specifically looking for all months/years of their persistency minimums. Will they shut you off for under 70%?

I'm pretty sure they don't have a requirement and if they did, they certainly wouldn't follow it! As long as you are still writing with them, they won't make a stink about persistency!

Does anyone know Monumental or Transamerica's persistency requirements? I am specifically looking for all months/years of their persistency minimums. Will they shut you off for under 70%?

They are looking for a placement ratio of 70%( I personally disagree with). If an agent does a good job field underwriting the product, and they don't issue the policy, or they make up another form for you to sign. That should not count against the agent.
They will normally contact you IMO first before they shut you off. Then your IMO can go to bat for you to save your contract, and give you a chance to maintain your contract. They have terminated a lot of contracts over the past few month for non production and low placement ratios.

They are looking for a placement ratio of 70%( I personally disagree with). If an agent does a good job field underwriting the product, and they don't issue the policy, or they make up another form for you to sign. That should not count against the agent.
They will normally contact you IMO first before they shut you off. Then your IMO can go to bat for you to save your contract, and give you a chance to maintain your contract. They have terminated a lot of contracts over the past few month for non production and low placement ratios.

TA's placement ratio is abysmally low, largely due to its own incompetence (see DMF requirement) and allowance of its legal department to direct the Business Prevention Department.

I had a conversation with a long-time agency manager who said his agency placement ratio with Foresters was 89%, compared to Transamerica's, which was between 70% to 75%.

Salespeople typically are NOT good at paperwork, and the longer the application, and more requirements for signatures, the worse the placement rate/incomplete rate will become.

Does anyone use Trans's digital app? Does it only work with Windows? If they had an iPad one it would be much better than their paper app.

Back