Trans/Monumental App

Within the last 2 weeks. Could be an Indiana thing.

You know it might be? The ones I've done since that change were in Ky. Ky is an NAIC state. Maybe they only changed it in those?

But the interviewer didn't know. They asked way more questions about the replacement and then did a voice sig on that. I asked the interviewer if that meant I didn't have to send it in and he didn't know. Told me to take it up with RNA.

I called my contact right then and he didn't know either. He got with in about 5 minutes and said I didn't have to send in anything now.

That's been within the last month.

Does trans cut comp age 80-85? it doesn't look like it. I was looking at all my co's and it seems most cut comp. I have a commission sheet from American memorial and there comp is only 45% over age 80 but there rates are incredible.

Does trans cut comp age 80-85? it doesn't look like it. I was looking at all my co's and it seems most cut comp. I have a commission sheet from American memorial and there comp is only 45% over age 80 but there rates are incredible.

No cut on trans commissions at any age.

For a guy writing $10k a week and Trans being one of your "main" companies...I would've thought you knew this??

I never write anyone over age 80. I got a free lead so I called it and bamm great health wants to buy. Yes I looked at my commission grid and it shows no cut but we all know how Trans is. But since you brought it up i'd be more than happy to get together and show you all my deposits from all my carriers for the month of June and bring yours also so we can compare. Deposits take into accounts all chargebacks and not takens so its a true picture of production.Its nice motivation and would be fun.

Last edited:
with trans anyone else keep getting asked to VERIFY LAST DATE OF TOBACCO USAGE? (MO,DAY,YR)

due to being asked this on my last app I asked most recent app when last time used tobacco was.. client said 10 yrs. now I have to ask her on exactly what day 10 years ago..ahhahahaaaaa ok..

Back