Monumental and Transamerica

Final Expense New Business Phone Closure

The Final Expense New Business phones lines will be closed on 4/11/18 from noon to close central time.

We will be focusing our staff on processing and placing policies.

If you have an immediate need, please email us at [email protected].

LOL... reading and comprehension......

See, now today I am good with that. Because I do not have a CS need but have a $2,400 FE (oops, SIWL) app I want issue/paid.

They are tough to get on the phone that is for sure. I don't know how you F2F guys do it from a client home.

Lee

The Final Expense New Business phones lines will be closed on 4/11/18 from noon to close central time.

guess UHL needs to do the same---------they are the worst. I complained 2 weeks ago cause I had 3 policies still not issued in 2 weeks. I have another faxed on 2/27 still sitting in pending---------just send another email of complaint telling them how laughable and ridiculous that is. I wrote 1 just so I wouldnt get termed as was getting close and followed it up with more-----------there will be no more/ I don't know how they can stay viable taking 2 weeks + on simplified issue with a PHI even before hitting UW. I thought Trans was hard to do biz with but they better than these guys

Back