Presentation Script or Wing It

I didn't realize I was entering amateur hour. These responses are foolish. Find a manager, go captive, and go on some ride-alongs. If your asking such basic questions your in for humbling SUPRISE.

And what's the name of this great CAPTIVE company I should go with for???

If I do a ride along with one if these great trainers with said awesome company will my trainer just "shoot from the hip," or will this person use a SCRIPT!!!

Ok, back on point. When using a script it's not like you're reading something like a robot. It's something that you've practiced and it just flows and sounds natural. Without something to guide you you're just an amateur.

And what's the name of this great CAPTIVE company I should go with for???

If I do a ride along with one if these great trainers with said awesome company will my trainer just "shoot from the hip," or will this person use a SCRIPT!!!

Ok, back on point. When using a script it's not like you're reading something like a robot. It's something that you've practiced and it just flows and sounds natural. Without something to guide you you're just an amateur.

Western and Southern is a great place to start. Guaranteed base too since you're new and still need a script.

The girth measure comment was real comedy. If u guys are gonna pass nasty notes while the rest of us are trying to learn and make a living, at least be professionally funny about it. That I can always appreciate. By the way, everything I just wrote was a script. And it was solid too wasn't it. Yep.

-Popularity Contest

"You don't know what you don't know"

Obi "we're #1" Kenobi used to say this phrase all the time too. Looks like he's back and brought some muscle. :D

Sent from my phone using Insurance Forums

Back