Proof You Can Write in the Field and Post on the Forum

Lol, we were in the next town over from where I took you...the buffet we are still does not serve alcohol. We had a decent day. Did just over $2k on 3 appts and 1 be back...my last 2 of the day no showed and the other rescheduled...so, I'll take it...and a 2 hour beer break lunch...vita bona est!! ---------- Lol...ain't nothing remedial about it. It's always good to ride with other producers...I know he picked up on some things I do differently that he's going to use and I also picked up a little tip from him. There was no need to offload the garbage though...I went 4 for 4 ;)

You guys are now dumping your garbage on the lawn of offensive card mailers?? LMAOFOTF

Won't know if I have the balls to do until I try it the first time.

You guys are now dumping your garbage on the lawn of offensive card mailers?? LMAOFOTF

Won't know if I have the balls to do until I try it the first time.

Biggest City in my state uses a pay per bag approach....I could see dumping a couple bags worth on some deadbeats. I don't do FE, but it would burn my ass to show up to an appointment and there was a note on the door and they used my companies reminder postcard (yes we set appointments out 3-4 days) with some poor excuse. What pissed me off so much was this postcard had my phone number as well as the voicemail left the night before confirming the appointment only to drive an hour or so and they were to chickenshit to call me.

Biggest City in my state uses a pay per bag approach....I could see dumping a couple bags worth on some deadbeats. I don't do FE, but it would burn my ass to show up to an appointment and there was a note on the door and they used my companies reminder postcard (yes we set appointments out 3-4 days) with some poor excuse. What pissed me off so much was this postcard had my phone number as well as the voicemail left the night before confirming the appointment only to drive an hour or so and they were to chickenshit to call me.

FE folks don't even leave a note on the door.. They let you pound your knuckles off while they are hunkered down in the living room... Occasionally you might hear a kid yell, "Granny said she ain't home". That is about as much notice and excuse you get. :yes:

FE folks don't even leave a note on the door.. They let you pound your knuckles off while they are hunkered down in the living room... Occasionally you might hear a kid yell, "Granny said she ain't home". That is about as much notice and excuse you get. :yes:

Thats what i was thinking......note, we dont get no stinking notes :)

That's just wrong. Lmao

----------

For the record, I've never dumped trash in someone's yard...JG, well that might be another story.

I know an agent that got stood up on a hot 95 degree summer day. The prospect had a freezer full of food on the porch. He looked inside it and accidentally forgot to close it all the way before he left... no this wasn't me either...

I know an agent that got stood up on a hot 95 degree summer day. The prospect had a freezer full of food on the porch. He looked inside it and accidentally forgot to close it all the way before he left... no this wasn't me either...

I worked with this big, fat Jewish agent. He drove two hours out to Harrisburg one cold winter evening, only to get stood up. Unfortunately for the homeowners, he had to take a wicked crap. He swears he had no choice but to drop that deuce right on the porch.:idea:

Back