Rna/ TIA

indiana260

Guru
1000 Post Club
I called rna today looking to place a case. Lady had a tia 14 months ago. The underwriter said they are fine with a TIA just not am actual stroke.

Had anyone ever submitted a tia case and had it approved? The app does not ask about tia

Exactly, the app doesn't ask. Simplified issue, don't ask don't tell.

And yes, they will approve it with a TIA.

Exactly, the app doesn't ask. Simplified issue, don't ask don't tell.

And yes, they will approve it with a TIA.

Sweet, thanks. I hadn't used RNA for about a year and then did last week. Now today come across this case. Wondering why I had stopped using them. They do have some sweet underwriting spots

I called rna today looking to place a case. Lady had a tia 14 months ago. The underwriter said they are fine with a TIA just not am actual stroke.

Had anyone ever submitted a tia case and had it approved? The app does not ask about tia

I've written many of them. I was always concerned about it but I had on about a year ago that died within the contestable period. She had a TIA about 6 months before the application.

Claim was paid.

Americo will also cover if no diabetes/heart conditions.

Settler's Silver doesn't ask it either, and is most likely cheaper.

"Most likely" cheaper? Doubtful. I looked at one today on a 59 year old, (which is definately not RNA's sweet spot), and Settlers Silver was 20 cents a month less.

But, the lady was also insulin dependent and that throew Settlers out right there.

"Most likely" cheaper? Doubtful. I looked at one today on a 59 year old, (which is definately not RNA's sweet spot), and Settlers Silver was 20 cents a month less.

But, the lady was also insulin dependent and that throew Settlers out right there.

Since the OP didn't mention an age then yes, "most likely" would be a realistically fair assumption.

Latest posts

Back