Rna/ TIA

What's the question ask? JD seems to indicate Americo won't take TIA. I don't have a Florida app to see.

Settlers Silver is also fine with TIA. Other then them and RNA I don't know if others will accept it. Most count it the same as a stroke.

Americo app question 9 only asks about stroke. Then question 11 asks if the applicant takes diabetes meds in combination with heart/kidney problems and/or a TIA.

So if they're not diabetic, I think a TIA is ok with Americo.

Americo app question 9 only asks about stroke. Then question 11 asks if the applicant takes diabetes meds in combination with heart/kidney problems and/or a TIA.

So if they're not diabetic, I think a TIA is ok with Americo.

I went on the appointment earlier but he wanted more than the $25,000 DB RNA will offer. He's looking for like $50,000 Does Americo go up to $50,000?

Also he wants a term policy. He had the TIA 6 months ago. Not heart related. Think it was stress. He is also a smoker. He's looking for like at least 100k term maybe more. Tuff case to sell him final expense because he earns about $200,000 per year on average so $25,000 didn't exactly knock his socks off.

I went on the appointment earlier but he wanted more than the $25,000 DB RNA will offer. He's looking for like $50,000 Does Americo go up to $50,000?

Also he wants a term policy. He had the TIA 6 months ago. Not heart related. Think it was stress. He is also a smoker. He's looking for like at least 100k term maybe more. Tuff case to sell him final expense because he earns about $200,000 per year on average so $25,000 didn't exactly knock his socks off.

Americo and RNA FE are capped at $25k.

The Term is doable if TIA is over 6 months. As long as this is the first TIA event Transamerica will do it from $100k-$249,999. It is a decline for lower than $100k.

They have 2 products that would fit. Trendsetter LB and Trendsetter Express.

They rate from this event as Standard to T4. Trendsetter Express also has a Standard Express Rate that has T4 built in. Great for stuff like this and the Fatties.

PM me if you need assistance with Trans.

Americo and RNA FE are capped at $25k. The Term is doable if TIA is over 6 months. As long as this is the first TIA event Transamerica will do it from $100k-$249,999. It is a decline for lower than $100k. They have 2 products that would fit. Trendsetter LB and Trendsetter Express. They rate from this event as Standard to T4. Trendsetter Express also has a Standard Express Rate that has T4 built in. Great for stuff like this and the Fatties. PM me if you need assistance with Trans.

We prefer to be called Husky.

Americo and RNA FE are capped at $25k.

The Term is doable if TIA is over 6 months. As long as this is the first TIA event Transamerica will do it from $100k-$249,999. It is a decline for lower than $100k.

They have 2 products that would fit. Trendsetter LB and Trendsetter Express.

They rate from this event as Standard to T4. Trendsetter Express also has a Standard Express Rate that has T4 built in. Great for stuff like this and the Fatties.

PM me if you need assistance with Trans.

Americo is capped at $30,000.

So stack rna and americo together

Does anyone know if rna has software to do an illustration showing cash value for the siwl? I can do it for the Fully Underwritten but not siwl

So stack rna and americo together

Does anyone know if rna has software to do an illustration showing cash value for the siwl? I can do it for the Fully Underwritten but not siwl

They don't have software, it is more like hardware lol Just go on the agent portal and pull form 7-2013 SIWL Cash Values and you will be able to run the cash values using some math.

Latest posts

Back