Rna/ TIA

RNA and Settlers a Silver are both fine with TIA even if it was last week.

No need to hide it. You can write it on the application if you want to.

Since the OP didn't mention an age then yes, "most likely" would be a realistically fair assumption.

Her age is 77. I was looking at greased with ACI out 5 Star. Then came upon Monumental standard. For some odd reason I checked RNA and shazam. Got to go back if her Dr says it was a tia to rewrite the app with RNA

I have a 57 year old male smoker who I was going to put with American Continental but then I discovered the TIA he had about 4 months ago. Besides RNA, it looks as though Americo is less premium so will Americo take TIA? Also he is in pain management so that was why I was leaning towards A.C. the first time. Height and weight is good. He should be cleared to go back to work in 30 days.

Now his wife purchased a $100,000 W.L. policy from me with RNA about 1.5 years ago. Would he possibly qualify for a fully underwritten plan from RNA in an effort to get a higher DB for his premium dollar or is he pretty much stuck with S.I. FE policy?

Thanks for your assistance.

RNA simplified issue is your best bet. He should be thrilled with the price if he had a TIA recently. He won't find anything better that will take him.

I have a 57 year old male smoker who I was going to put with American Continental but then I discovered the TIA he had about 4 months ago. Besides RNA, it looks as though Americo is less premium so will Americo take TIA? Also he is in pain management so that was why I was leaning towards A.C. the first time. Height and weight is good. He should be cleared to go back to work in 30 days.

Now his wife purchased a $100,000 W.L. policy from me with RNA about 1.5 years ago. Would he possibly qualify for a fully underwritten plan from RNA in an effort to get a higher DB for his premium dollar or is he pretty much stuck with S.I. FE policy?

I thought you were with Lincoln?

You know am con doesn't pay commission on clients under 60 correct?

Back