Rna/ TIA

You know am con doesn't pay commission on clients under 60 correct?

Holy shiznic I remember reading that somewhere now! I'll have to keep that in mind. The rate for Americo is best for him but if they won't take him that wouldn't work.

Does RNA have an RX knockout list? Also my app asks about stroke which I know is different than TIA or "mini-stroke" correct? So for someone with TIA or "mini-stoke" we would just mark 'no" ???

AND Americo rates are like $7 less per month but I still haven't figured out if they will take TIA or "mini-stroke".

Does RNA have an RX knockout list? Also my app asks about stroke which I know is different than TIA or "mini-stroke" correct? So for someone with TIA or "mini-stoke" we would just mark 'no" ???

AND Americo rates are like $7 less per month but I still haven't figured out if they will take TIA or "mini-stroke".

RNA doesn't ask about TIA. Only strokes. Yes, RNA has an Rx knockout list.

If you have an Americo app then it's easy to see that they ask about TIA. So, no, they will not take TIA as immedaite coverage.

Whomever your upline is for RNA and Americo is asleep at the switch. Unless you didn't ask them?

RNA doesn't ask about TIA. Only strokes. Yes, RNA has an Rx knockout list. If you have an Americo app then it's easy to see that they ask about TIA. So, no, they will not take TIA as immedaite coverage. Whomever your upline is for RNA and Americo is asleep at the switch. Unless you didn't ask them?

I think Americo will take a TIA as long as it's not in combination with diabetes/heart issues. It's the last question before you get to the UP2 questions.

I think Americo will take a TIA as long as it's not in combination with diabetes/heart issues. It's the last question before you get to the UP2 questions.

What's the question ask? JD seems to indicate Americo won't take TIA. I don't have a Florida app to see.

Latest posts

Back