• NO FFM APTC -delayed for 6-18 months

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Make Congress rewrite text of the law

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Something else out of left field

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before the late votes, exactly 1/3rd of us agents felt Scotus would uphold the law, while 2/3rds thought that something would change.

Put another way, 1/3rd of agents felt the country is screwed already any which way, and 2/3rds of us still have hope for the future of this country.

How's that for positive thinking from a skeptic.

We are talking about a non-rated carrier. I never said ALL Co-Ops. I said the SC Co-Op. Are you really that dense?

No, but if you think I'm reading past the bold... you are.

You don't know what you are talking about... it's ok. You can be better, just do some research.

No, but if you think I'm reading past the bold... you are.

You don't know what you are talking about... it's ok. You can be better, just do some research.

Lol. Every post you make on this subject only proves my point even more.

I suggest you educate yourself on the details of E&O insurance.

And how old are you again? Are you not able to have a mature discussion? Ignoring the facts at hand & selectively quoting & responding only shows that you are immature or ignorant or both.

Btw, are you disclosing to clients that you are selling them a non-rated carrier? Because case law says you should be.

This forum has over a thousand registered users, but less than 35 voted in this poll.

Does this reflect a lack of interest in health insurance, or a lack of interest in SCOTUS, or just a lack of interest in _________?

Hey..that question could be a poll in and of itself.

This forum has over a thousand registered users, but less than 35 voted in this poll.

Does this reflect a lack of interest in health insurance, or a lack of interest in SCOTUS, or just a lack of interest in _________?

Hey..that question could be a poll in and of itself.

My attorney says, "The Law is what the Judge just said it was." Guessing is futile, but it is nice to be right.

I have a bottle of Schramsberg Champagne (its what the serve at the White House) I've been saving it for this very occasion. It is being chilled as I type.

Cheers to All Obamacare Agents!!!

I have a bottle of Schramsberg Champagne (its what the serve at the White House) I've been saving it for this very occasion. It is being chilled as I type.

Cheers to All Obamacare Agents!!!

Well played, I think I may have to run out and grab a bottle myself!

----------

Lol. Every post you make on this subject only proves my point even more.

I suggest you educate yourself on the details of E&O insurance.

And how old are you again? Are you not able to have a mature discussion? Ignoring the facts at hand & selectively quoting & responding only shows that you are immature or ignorant or both.

Btw, are you disclosing to clients that you are selling them a non-rated carrier? Because case law says you should be.

The op was discussing Co-Ops chief, you diverted the argument into something else. Have fun with that. You insulted me in your first post, log meet eye.

The op was discussing Co-Ops chief, you diverted the argument into something else. Have fun with that. You insulted me in your first post, log meet eye.

And the SC Co-Op is not a rated insurance carrier.... hence the comment I made about it not being covered by E&O insurance... since you made the comment in another thread that you own a SC Co-Op policy yourself and sold many to clients.

How is bringing up the fact that the SC Co-Op is not rated a diversion? Or about how E&O will not cover many of the Co-Ops (not just SC) since many are not rated from what I hear. (I know for a fact the one in SC is not)

No insults, just facts. If I hurt your feeling I apologize. But seriously, if your E&O covers non-rated carriers I honestly would like to know who they are. And no ill will, but if you only asked about Co-Ops, then you owe it to yourself to call again and ask about carriers that are not rated by AM best or S&P.

Back