SR LIFE AGENT ISSUES $49,000 IN ONE MONTH WITH TELESALES!

theinsuranceman

Guru
1000 Post Club
Here's the #1 agent in the company in the field who is now the #1 agent in the company with telesales! She's been licensed less than one year! It must be the leads! She shares her secret in the video below.

Feel free to call me with any questions.

Here's the #1 agent in the company in the field who is now the #1 agent in the company with telesales! She's been licensed less than one year! It must be the leads! She shares her secret in the video below.

Feel free to call me with any questions.

She done good! For those that the link to the video does not work, go to youtube and enter OmJLldbFsFk in the search tab.

She done good! For those that the link to the video does not work, go to youtube and enter OmJLldbFsFk in the search tab.

Or right click on video then click "reload" on the drop down.

If anyone wants to try telesales with us for a few weeks, to see how easy our process is, call me anytime..252-292-3350.

Last edited:
The play button isn't present on my screen.. This is a long time problem with the forum... It might be a problem with the Edge browser..
Seems like it was a Chrome problem(which I'm using). The button doesn't show up most of the time for me either. Most of the time if I refresh the page, the button appears. Have you tried refreshing the page?

Back