SR LIFE AGENT ISSUES $49,000 IN ONE MONTH WITH TELESALES!

I doubt the majority of her success is from the leads, system or company. Maybe the training in the beginning. If it was the Company, Traning, System or leads her numbers would be the norm there.

It is her! She is the beast. Good job!

I wonder what her Cost / Leads and average AP is and her comp rate?
I think you hit it right there. Her secret is her! Really, anybody with that much enthusiasm and animation is likely to do well at selling, no matter what.

I want this story to be true because I love hearing of people who succeeded.

However, the biggest red flag for me was that she was always field sales. Then in an instant she has to transfer to telesales having never done it. At her first go at it, she writes 50K.

I find it very unlikely she did that well with 0 experience doing FE via phone.

Again, I hope this is a true story. I just wouldn't bet that it is.

It's true. Telesales is not too much different from face 2 face sales. I'm speaking from experience: face 2 face since 1996 and telesales since 2005. Most of what is between the agent's ears affects their success.

It's easy to go from field sales to telesales, as long as you have the right platform, plenty of fresh, exclusive TV leads, and sound honest and likable. I'll bet she NEVER heard "we thought this was something free from the government". TV leads are the BEST FE lead, as long it's not a generic one that mentions back braces, diabetic socks, etc.

She did say she worked from 9am till dark-thirty every day. That probably means Mon-Sat. She outworks everyone. I'm positive she got referrals from her leads so she could share Legacy savings with those referrals.

That would give her about 2 extra sales per 20 leads worked, which is about what the average Sr Life agent gains bundling Legacy with the policy.

4 sales/20 leads is average. When she added Legacy savings she then got 6 sales/20 leads which yields the 30% closing %.

In our industry, hard work will beat talent almost every week.

It's true. Telesales is not too much different from face 2 face sales. I'm speaking from experience: face 2 face since 1996 and telesales since 2005. Most of what is between the agent's ears affects their success.

It's easy to go from field sales to telesales, as long as you have the right platform, plenty of fresh, exclusive TV leads, and sound honest and likable. I'll bet she NEVER heard "we thought this was something free from the government". TV leads are the BEST FE lead, as long it's not a generic one that mentions back braces, diabetic socks, etc.

She did say she worked from 9am till dark-thirty every day. That probably means Mon-Sat. She outworks everyone. I'm positive she got referrals from her leads so she could share Legacy savings with those referrals.

That would give her about 2 extra sales per 20 leads worked, which is about what the average Sr Life agent gains bundling Legacy with the policy.

4 sales/20 leads is average. When she added Legacy savings she then got 6 sales/20 leads which yields the 30% closing %.

In our industry, hard work will beat talent almost every week.
Did she do that kind of volume F2F?

You mention referrals. When working by phone, do you run the referrals through the DNC or just take a chance that everything will be ok to call them since a friend referred them?

Did she do that kind of volume F2F?

You mention referrals. When working by phone, do you run the referrals through the DNC or just take a chance that everything will be ok to call them since a friend referred them?

It was all telesales, didn't u read the first post? I just take the chance everything will be ok to call them since their friend referred them.....doesn't everyone?

It was all telesales, didn't u read the first post? I just take the chance everything will be ok to call them since their friend referred them.....doesn't everyone?
My question was did she do that kind of volume when she was doing F2F. I know the $49K was tele sales.
I don't know how everybody handles calling referrals...especially with telesales. That is the reason I asked. I have been calling on them F2F so there is no DNC to worry about..

My question was did she do that kind of volume when she was doing F2F. I know the $49K was tele sales.
I don't know how everybody handles calling referrals...especially with telesales. That is the reason I asked. I have been calling on them F2F so there is no DNC to worry about..

Now I understand. She'd do 30k-40k per month via field sales.

Here's the #1 agent in the company in the field who is now the #1 agent in the company with telesales! She's been licensed less than one year! It must be the leads! She shares her secret in the video below.

Feel free to call me with any questions.

Big whoop

One of Assurance top reps wrote 78 apps for $123K last month

Latest posts

Back