SR LIFE AGENT ISSUES $49,000 IN ONE MONTH WITH TELESALES!

@HoosierLife your screen capture demonstrates my workaround. I have to quote the post with the video, then post it. The play button then shows up in the quote. I can then play it, but afterward I delete the post, unless I want to edit it to add a comment.

The other workaround is the one @rousemark apparently used, which is to quote the post, then copy the link code, then paste it into YouTube’s search bar. But if I don’t go on and post my “reply”, it will just hang there in the box until I do. Even if I delete what’s in the box, it just comes back the next time I open it. So I have to post, then immediately delete.

Both methods are a bit of a pain, and I end up skipping over a lot of content.

(FWIW, I’m using iOS on an iPad.)

Last edited:
Here's the #1 agent in the company in the field who is now the #1 agent in the company with telesales! She's been licensed less than one year! It must be the leads! She shares her secret in the video below.

Feel free to call me with any questions.

No big secret here. Buy a boatload of leads, then work hard all day, every day. I enjoyed watching it, though, because it was only a minute or two, and I always enjoy hearing from enthusiastic, motivated people. Had it been any longer, I would have likely turned it off.
For @theinsuranceman ’s benefit, I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: SL’s SLICE & Leads apps are pretty awesome! If they’d been around when I was starting out, I might have jumped on it!

Last edited:
Here's the #1 agent in the company in the field who is now the #1 agent in the company with telesales! She's been licensed less than one year! It must be the leads! She shares her secret in the video below.

Feel free to call me with any questions.

One thing wasn’t clear in the video - was she working primarily inbound or outbound?

Lessons from Iron Man Cal Ripken, Jr

Playing to Win: Cal Ripken, Jr. and the Keys to Success

Exclusive Cal Ripken Jr Interview. Talking Life After Baseball (The Ripken Way)

Since retiring in 2001, Ripken has enjoyed a successful career as a baseball analyst, entrepreneur, and author. Now, in Just Show Up, he reflects on his life and career to offer lessons for the next generation and those to come. Ripken speaks eloquently about the timeless values he has lived by: Life is a streak,play the long game; Success and money are not the same; Play fair,win fair. And he shares stories of his legendary father, Baltimore Oriole coach and manager Cal Ripken Sr., what it took to keep the streak alive, and what it meant to bring the World Series to Baltimore.
Amazon product ASIN 0062906747

If you do the math and use industry averages she had a 30% close ratio. Now I have never sold FE over the phone, but from what I have been told most agrnts are nowhere near that.

I want this story to be true because I love hearing of people who succeeded.

However, the biggest red flag for me was that she was always field sales. Then in an instant she has to transfer to telesales having never done it. At her first go at it, she writes 50K.

I find it very unlikely she did that well with 0 experience doing FE via phone.

Again, I hope this is a true story. I just wouldn't bet that it is.

@HoosierLife your screen capture demonstrates my workaround. I have to quote the post with the video, then post it. The play button then shows up in the quote. I can then play it, but afterward I delete the post, unless I want to edit it to add a comment.

The other workaround is the one @rousemark apparently used, which is to quote the post, then copy the link code, then paste it into YouTube’s search bar. But if I don’t go on and post my “reply”, it will just hang there in the box until I do. Even if I delete what’s in the box, it just comes back the next time I open it. So I have to post, then immediately delete.

Both methods are a bit of a pain, and I end up skipping over a lot of content.

(FWIW, I’m using iOS on an iPad.)
Once , II copy the URl I delete what is in the box and then hit summit.. I get an error message but I ignore it and then everything is like it is supposed to be. The link button will also show up for me if I post a quote...

I want this story to be true because I love hearing of people who succeeded.

However, the biggest red flag for me was that she was always field sales. Then in an instant she has to transfer to telesales having never done it. At her first go at it, she writes 50K.

I find it very unlikely she did that well with 0 experience doing FE via phone.

Again, I hope this is a true story. I just wouldn't bet that it is.
+I really don't think we have any reason to think it not true.. She probably had been around others than do phone sales and learned by listening to them over time.. Then when the time came that she was forced to, she simply put what she had learned to work..

Latest posts

Back