SR LIFE AGENT ISSUES $49,000 IN ONE MONTH WITH TELESALES!

It's true. Telesales is not too much different from face 2 face sales. I'm speaking from experience: face 2 face since 1996 and telesales since 2005. Most of what is between the agent's ears affects their success.

It's easy to go from field sales to telesales, as long as you have the right platform, plenty of fresh, exclusive TV leads, and sound honest and likable. I'll bet she NEVER heard "we thought this was something free from the government". TV leads are the BEST FE lead, as long it's not a generic one that mentions back braces, diabetic socks, etc.

She did say she worked from 9am till dark-thirty every day. That probably means Mon-Sat. She outworks everyone. I'm positive she got referrals from her leads so she could share Legacy savings with those referrals.

That would give her about 2 extra sales per 20 leads worked, which is about what the average Sr Life agent gains bundling Legacy with the policy.

4 sales/20 leads is average. When she added Legacy savings she then got 6 sales/20 leads which yields the 30% closing %.

In our industry, hard work will beat talent almost every week.
What are the costs of the tv leads.

Back