The Car You Drive Does Matter

In 2008 when gas was hitting near the $5.00 a gallon mark I bought a Yamaha V Star. I had just gone independent and my old Mercedes was getting about 18 MPG. I put 10,000 miles on that bike that summer running appointments. Haha.

I found it was a great conversation starter. Still used the car but rode the bike for closer runs. Still cost $15 to fill it up then. You do what you have to.:D

I used to drive 3 hours each way to see prospects. Although I loved my Accord EX with a 5 speed the seats were too soft. My back killed me.

So I bought a nice used 2003 Mercedes 230K sedan. No more back issues.

Now I try to drive a Cessna when I have appointments that far away. No more 3 hours drives. 90 minute flights are much nicer.

Rick

You should sign up for Chris's "Sell Medicare By Phone" opportunity. You wouldn't have to drive or fly. If you got good enough you could just use a Bluetooth headset and sell while playing rounds of golf or there is always lounging around by the pool.

I've always thought that one of those police interceptor Crown Vics would be a good FE vehicle. The ones that look like unmarked police cars. I've mentioned it to a few agents and they look at me like I've got six heads.

I've always thought that one of those police interceptor Crown Vics would be a good FE vehicle. The ones that look like unmarked police cars. I've mentioned it to a few agents and they look at me like I've got six heads.

A hearse would be a natural for FE.

How much would one have to produce to have a Town Car with a driver? That would be ideal. Nice, used Towns can be had pretty cheap these days.:yes:

How much would one have to produce to have a Town Car with a driver? That would be ideal. Nice, used Towns can be had pretty cheap these days.:yes:

Your driver could make calls while you are in the appts lol.

What's the worst car to drive for FE?

Somebody needs to get one of those smart cars and put the vehicle wrap on it

Back