The Return of 48 Hour SOA

In 7 years of working with folks never have I ever looked at cost plans as an option. Too many other options out there. Hospital Indem, dental, vision and so on as you noted in your post are not Medicare specific products Medicare Cost Plans are.

Good deal, the less people selling them is better for me. 90% of people turning 65 pick a Cost Plan over a Med Sup if they don't want MAPD.

The e Scope that I have been using has a place for the plan name to be discussed. I've been getting Dr and meds done along with a my medicare.gov account and then setting the e Scope up.

I should share that I am in 21 states and via phone only as well.

For my prospects I email or text them the SOA and then send a second email with a link to my website where they can list their drugs, doctors, hospitals and preferred pharmacies.

Also using video email/text to communicate with them to outline specifics. The 48-hour SOA is going to be a POA again.

For my prospects I email or text them the SOA and then send a second email with a link to my website where they can list their drugs, doctors, hospitals and preferred pharmacies.

Also using video email/text to communicate with them to outline specifics. The 48-hour SOA is going to be a POA again.

Using e-Scopes as a reminder. We had about 15 people we tried to help this year that couldn't complete the TEXT or EMAIL e-Scope. This after what I outlined that I do was completed.

Is your website HIPPA Secure to be collecting this information? How about the means of transferring this information to what ever platform you are using to view?

If it is please PM me the details. Thx.

I just read Ritters interpretation of the 48 hr soa rule. Cms is taking the loophole “ when pratical” away which means it must be signed 48 hrs before. It means all eapps your screwed and must get it 48 hrs before . The old paper apps will make a big comeback and just back those suckers . But honestly the call centers might not care and just continue signing people up same day .

Check out intakeq for a cheap HIPPA compliant form fill. We've used it for a few years with success. We also just attach a generic paper scope to it and have the client fill out the list of Dr/meds and e sign the paper scope all before setting the appointment

Thx, for the masses I don't think MCS plans are the way to go, even if offered.

Now IA, has some areas that are weird out side of that I cannot think of a state.

Keep telling people that even if you have no idea what you are talking about. Appreciate it!

My secretary LD answered your question for me.

Back