Thinking about telesales with SNL. Any advice on them, AHL or Trinity?

I am looking at several different avenues for telesales.
Thinking about working directly with Security National Life (SNL) and skipping the telesales organizations.
Any advice on SNL?
And how about American Home Life (AHL) and Trinity? Understand they have been wading into the water for telesales?
Advice on good dependable lead providers also appreciated

Thinking about working directly with Security National Life (SNL) and skipping the telesales organizations.
Any advice on SNL?
And how about American Home Life (AHL) and Trinity? Understand they have been wading into the water for telesales?
Haven't had anything to do with the others but SNL has a very simple telesales process compared with some companies. They have brought back the instant decision.

snl quite a good place to land... direct with them you get live transfers at 50% off.. and each deal made.. you get more lead credit.. win win..

SNL recently upped their game by working with a call center that generates Live Transfers. This can be a game changer as their transfers are 100% compliant, unlike with most of the Pakistan companies. I am also told that the quality is very good!
I was their number one agent for 3 years in a row but am completely independant.
Feel free to contact me direct as I am very transparent about the pro's and con's of working with them. 954-394-2014

I used to resist Telesales and kind of poo poo it. But after being asked as one of Humana’s top agents to work direct Transfer calls during aep on their pilot program i must say i love it. I drove 12k miles and worked 65 straight days and was out of town 31 days face to face.Being able not to drive anywhere and take calls means 100% of your time is focused on selling .What struck me is when people want to talk to you it makes the sale so easy . One day I’d like 60% of my business to be telesales.

I’m a big fan of working with IMO’s that know what they’re doing in that specific area. One might be great at training F2F FE agents, but that doesn’t mean they are a one stop shop for support with every marketing and sales approach with every line of insurance.

You should contact DigitalBGA if you’re looking to do FE telesales.

Any advice on SNL?
One of Trinity's top agents is telesales so I'm guessing they're pretty good too.

Oh, and @Dave27 sucks.

Latest posts

Back